• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry and Durant are both averaging 27 PPG

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Warriors were to do anything, they need to ramp up their bench - or move Klay to the bench so that the bench can produce more - Klay would still get his minutes, but produce more and give Durant and Curry theirs

I disagree.

Klay's production will be fine, he just shot poorly the first month. He is already coming out of it. Their issue is 100% on the defensive end.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

Klay's production will be fine, he just shot poorly the first month. He is already coming out of it. Their issue is 100% on the defensive end.

Do you think they should start McGee instead of Zaza. I think McGee's presence on the paint is more effective than Pachulia, specifically Javale's length and athleticism.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think they should start McGee instead of Zaza. I think McGee's presence on the paint is more effective than Pachulia, specifically Javale's length and athleticism.

I honestly have not watched enough to evaluate McGee. He has talent, but is also madenningly inconsistent and unreliable. Unless he had matured, I would say that constantly mediocre is better for GS than a complete wild card. It is easier to bring a guy like that of the bench. You can usually see within a couple minutes whether his contributions will be positive or not.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

I agree. Everybody is starting to fall in line where they are supposed to be. If you move a guy like Klay to the bench, you are gonna cause all kinds of problems for no reason.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I couldn't understand why it took Kerr so long to put in Javell against the Bucks.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have not watched enough to evaluate McGee. He has talent, but is also madenningly inconsistent and unreliable. Unless he had matured, I would say that constantly mediocre is better for GS than a complete wild card. It is easier to bring a guy like that of the bench. You can usually see within a couple minutes whether his contributions will be positive or not.
Javell has performed well with that starting line-up. I think it's because he's not required to do much outside of protecting the rim & rebounding. Those are the two things he already excels at because of his length & athleticism. I think against the bigger teams like the Bucks coach should give him more minutes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're honest LeBron should be working on his 6th straight MVP. Just like Jordan shoulda won it every year once he became the dominant force he was. LeBron is easily the best overall player in the league, and the one player most likely to deliver a championship. He won't be forever but he is still now.

He doesn't need to carry this team through the regular season, plus he wants to play longer and that starts with controlling those regular season minutes. He can play high minutes in the playoffs. He can play a long, long time, longer than MJ if those minutes are controlled. MVP's aren't his goals, it's Finals MVP's/Championships.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is almost avg a triple double. He will be in talks. Right now who is in the lead. 2nd might be Jimmy Butler. Guy is carrying the Bulls. He took the next step. i would say LBJ. Harden and Lillard teams arent playing great.

Harden is leading, Westbrook 2nd then Lebron. Westbrook could fall off bc of his team. If the Rockets get a high seed he could win it though, he is putting up ridiculous numbers.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is leading, Westbrook 2nd then Lebron. Westbrook could fall off bc of his team. If the Rockets get a high seed he could win it though, he is putting up ridiculous numbers.

That might be true, but it is also why the MVP voting process is so flawed. People get blinded by simple statistics.

If we are judging by efficiency, Durant would be 1st by a wide margin. Based on impact, it is still LeBron.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree you need to win to be consider an MVP unless u are a run away winner. I can see Harden. he has really took his game to LBJ level. He is making others around him better now instead of being an I guy like he was. I dont see Westbrook in the talks yet. My Top 4
1)Harden
2)LBJ
3) Butler
4)KD