• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current Roster

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort it by OPS and narrow the requirement to at least 100 ABs and Fitzgerald blows away the competition. He has a .981 OPS and the next closest is James Woods at .826.
Narrow it by Qualified Rookies and the next closest is Merrill at .805.

He is crushing the NL Rookie hitters....lapping the field

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camilo Doval is eligible to return on this upcoming road trip and Bob Melvin said he expects him to be back. Role is TBD … Ryan Walker has been pretty dominant lately.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camilo Doval is eligible to return on this upcoming road trip and Bob Melvin said he expects him to be back. Role is TBD … Ryan Walker has been pretty dominant lately.
He didn’t lose the job due to injury. He lost it due to performance.

IMHO, Walker is the closer now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Tristen Beck and Tyler Matzek are on rehab assignments in Sacramento
It would be nice to get Matzek some time this year. We have a 5.5M option on him, and it would be nice to know if he is worth keeping around or not.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Knapp added to 40 and 26
Reetz DFA’d
But why? If Bailey will be back in the 29th, what point is it to replace Reetz before then. Reetz was signed for depth and so when depth was needed, they jettison him twice so they could acquire depth catchers from other orgs. What makes this even more lame is that Knapp was that depth catcher two years ago for all of 2 games before being let go. This are the unnecessary, superfluous moves that just leave me flabbergasted

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why? If Bailey will be back in the 29th, what point is it to replace Reetz before then. Reetz was signed for depth and so when depth was needed, they jettison him twice so they could acquire depth catchers from other orgs. What makes this even more lame is that Knapp was that depth catcher two years ago for all of 2 games before being let go. This are the unnecessary, superfluous moves that just leave me flabbergasted
But no one can say FZ isn’t doing anything!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray placed on the 15
Roupp called up

My (out of my ass) thought is that this may be it for Ray this year. We don’t NEED him this year, and he had a lot of success coming off TJ. Hamstrings can be a bitch, so best to just let that completely heal than to push it and start stacking issues with him.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray placed on the 15
Roupp called up

My (out of my ass) thought is that this may be it for Ray this year. We don’t NEED him this year, and he had a lot of success coming off TJ. Hamstrings can be a bitch, so best to just let that completely heal than to push it and start stacking issues with him.
If I remember correctly, what Ray said after that game and what Melvin said suggested two different approaches. Ray said his injury was minimal and he wanted to be pulled because he learned to play through it would just make it worse. He expected to miss maybe 1 turn in the rotation. Melvin also suggested that the injury was minimal but that the kind of injury still means some time to get over. Seems he was trying to suggest that Ray may be done this year.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray placed on the 15
Roupp called up

I had that exact thought when he walked off the mound. He done. Back in Feb.