• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current +4 MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It was an important moment in last night’s game that this didn’t work. Not only did James keep pace with Parker, he also jumped the final screen and cut off the passing lane entirely. There’s no telling exactly how much an early possession like this has on later play calling, but the Spurs didn’t put James in this situation very much for the rest of the night. You can try to wear James out, but if you’re killing half of your shot clock every time you do it there might not be much value to be had.

While James only defended Parker for a handful of possessions in the first half, he picked him up halfway through the third quarter and stayed there for much of the duration. And what James really shut down was the Parker isolation game that had tortured the HEAT in Game 5, as Parker scored about 16 points on 11 isolations. James isn’t an auto-block when asked to guard a smaller, quicker point guard, but Parker had nowhere to go."

Anybody can play off of him and make him shoot the jumper as he's not typically a good outside shooter, that doesn't mean whoever is guarding him is playing good defense it means they realize Parker is typically the best player on the floor with the ball in his hands for the Spurs and they aren't going to let him drive and pass or drive and finish.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even hate him though. Im admittedly lower on him than everybody else but the dudes an all time great. On overall career hes top 10 all time at least. I just think higher of Lebron.
You're up Bro

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody can play off of him and make him shoot the jumper as he's not typically a good outside shooter, that doesn't mean whoever is guarding him is playing good defense it means they realize Parker is typically the best player on the floor with the ball in his hands for the Spurs and they aren't going to let him drive and pass or drive and finish.

So first it was he never guarded Parker to now in a way you thought was cheapened? The man has w wing span from the heavens and is blazing fast he can guard PGs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so my friend
You disagree? LBJ has 2. Dirk won 1, should have won 2 if the refs hadn't butt raped them in game 6 against the Heat, and he never played with anyone as good as DWade, and no other big man close to Bosh. As good as Parker and Ginobli are, neither is as good as Wade
There is one thing LBJ was better at in the Finals than Kobe....passing up shots with the game on the line

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So first it was he never guarded Parker to now in a way you thought was cheapened? The man has w wing span from the heavens and is blazing fast he can guard PGs.

If you say so my friend. I didn't change my opinion, standing off of him 6 to 8 feet not letting him get by you is not guarding him.

Show me where he is guarding him with on the ball pressure every time down the floor, picking him up a for a few possessions and playing off of him isn't guarding him.

Last edited:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You disagree? Dirk won 1, should have won 2 if the refs hadn't butt raped then in game 6 against the heat, and he never played with anyone as good as DWade, and no other big man close to Bosh. As good as Parker and Ginobli are, neither is as good as Wade
There is one thing LBJ was better at in the Finals than Kobe....passing up shots with the game on the line

I disagree that's he's done. He's guaranteed in the East to make it every year. I never mentioned Dirk or Duncan at all. I'd rather have Shaq then D Wade and Bosh yes. D Wade wasn't the same D Wade all the time either injuries really held him back. He should have won beaten Dallas the first year. That's the only finalshe should have won that he failed in IMO.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Theres just no point arguing with you lol.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so my friend. I didn't change my opinion, standing off of him 6 to 8 feet not letting him get by you is not guarding him.

It's not an opinion he was guarding him! :gaah:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres just no point arguing with you lol.

Yeah, being wrong a lot does make it pointless for you...:suds:

Oh and who's arguing? i'm just talkin'...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny wasn't Manny in the bigs last year Wlk.

He played in Iowa and Taiwan or some shiz.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did we skip WLK?