• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current +4 MLB Draft : CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beal and wall great combo and hopefully durant to DC
I think DC is going to riot if Durant doesn't go to the Bullets. They've only been talking about it since he was drafted.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is Lou Williams... You can cheat off everyone beside putting your best player on him... If you watch a game, you'll see whenever someone switches on him he kills them... There's no way other than for him to pass that Kobe will burn the other teams best defender and that's where he is now... This team is about as good as the Smush Parker years and Kobe isn't going to go for 81 now... He's doing some good stuff though... I'd imagine he's going to go off in the Allstar game... Assists and scoring...

Yea Lou Williams. The poor guy is stuck playing with Kobe all year draggin him down. Kobe doesnt need to worry about how bad his teammates are - hes the bad teammate. Right now Kobe Bryant isnt even the best player on his putrid 9-38 team. Its sad yea but lets be honest about what it is - dudes awful this year.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Lou Williams. The poor guy is stuck playing with Kobe all year draggin him down. Kobe doesnt need to worry about how bad his teammates are - hes the bad teammate. Right now Kobe Bryant isnt even the best player on his putrid 9-38 team. Its sad yea but lets be honest about what it is - dudes awful this year.

Maybe he should pull a Steve Spurrier and retire mid season. I'm joking that was a dick move.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you watch the games... He's is the best player on the team... Lou is close but he's a scorer that's it... No question he's not where he was but he's better than you're going on about... Let's not forget you have him = DWade career wise... He should absolute retire, he can't play back2backs and he should be around 25min a game... Not because he couldn't handle more but because it's pointless... There should be a televised game thursday vs the Bulls... If he plays Butler will be guarding Kobe not Lou, there's a reason for that...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you watch the games... He's is the best player on the team... Lou is close but he's a scorer that's it... No question he's not where he was but he's better than you're going on about... Let's not forget you have him = DWade career wise... He should absolute retire, he can't play back2backs and he should be around 25min a game... Not because he couldn't handle more but because it's pointless... There should be a televised game thursday vs the Bulls... If he plays Butler will be guarding Kobe not Lou, there's a reason for that...

Well for one I dont have Kobe = Wade. I think at their absolute best Wade was at least VERY close to Kobe. For their career I have Kobe > Wade. But I think a lot of Kobes greatness comes from longevity, which is in fairness to him great. But as Ive stated not how I judge these drafts.

Youre right that I probably havent watched him as much as you but Ive seen enough. He has been better of late but for LAs first 20 games of the season he was probably the worst player in the NBA in terms of what he was adding to his team because he shoots so damn much and so damn inefficiently - and yes I put that on him and not his teammates.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in.... NOW on to get my round 12 pick back

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in.... NOW on to get my round 12 pick back

I got the first pick in round 12 what are you offering? If I gotta keep posting your damn trades I might as well get involved.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WLK is OTC and texted