• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current +4 MLB Draft : CHAT

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just hate Kobe, your opinion don't count... lolzzz

I dont even hate him though. Im admittedly lower on him than everybody else but the dudes an all time great. On overall career hes top 10 all time at least. I just think higher of Lebron.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even hate him though. Im admittedly lower on him than everybody else but the dudes an all time great. On overall career hes top 10 all time at least. I just think higher of Lebron.

I don't hate LeBron, i'd just rather have prime Kobe

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's guarded Tony Parker in the finals my dude

We must have been watching different games because no way he stays with Parker. Standing in front of him isn't guarding him.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely did at times in the series. Not the whole game of course.

Maybe off of a screen or something but no way he can keep Parker from driving.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We must have been watching different games because no way he stays with Parker. Standing in front of him isn't guarding him.

"It was an important moment in last night’s game that this didn’t work. Not only did James keep pace with Parker, he also jumped the final screen and cut off the passing lane entirely. There’s no telling exactly how much an early possession like this has on later play calling, but the Spurs didn’t put James in this situation very much for the rest of the night. You can try to wear James out, but if you’re killing half of your shot clock every time you do it there might not be much value to be had.

While James only defended Parker for a handful of possessions in the first half, he picked him up halfway through the third quarter and stayed there for much of the duration. And what James really shut down was the Parker isolation game that had tortured the HEAT in Game 5, as Parker scored about 16 points on 11 isolations. James isn’t an auto-block when asked to guard a smaller, quicker point guard, but Parker had nowhere to go."

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron was good for not 1, not 2 err, maybe two. Maybe he was talking about coaches, he's on pace to kill 6 of those

I don't understand what you're saying here. Every NBA star who ever lived got a coach fired including MJ. How many more fights did Kobe get in with his teammates?

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It was an important moment in last night’s game that this didn’t work. Not only did James keep pace with Parker, he also jumped the final screen and cut off the passing lane entirely. There’s no telling exactly how much an early possession like this has on later play calling, but the Spurs didn’t put James in this situation very much for the rest of the night. You can try to wear James out, but if you’re killing half of your shot clock every time you do it there might not be much value to be had.

While James only defended Parker for a handful of possessions in the first half, he picked him up halfway through the third quarter and stayed there for much of the duration. And what James really shut down was the Parker isolation game that had tortured the HEAT in Game 5, as Parker scored about 16 points on 11 isolations. James isn’t an auto-block when asked to guard a smaller, quicker point guard, but Parker had nowhere to go."
LOL that's the second article I posted

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand what you're saying here. Every NBA star who ever lived got a coach fired including MJ. How many more fights did Kobe get in with his teammates?
I had LBJ in the top 3 current players, #2 to Steph for this moment, I didn't say he sucked. Kobe in his prime, LBJ in his, I think Kobes team wins

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's effort was never questioned. LBJ has taken a lot of games off the last few years

Who cares? Even if Lebron was coasting theres a big difference between that and not giving enough effort. Lebron "coasting" still put up better seasons than Kobe.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had LBJ in the top 3 current players, #2 to Steph for this moment, I didn't say he sucked. Kobe in his prime, LBJ in his, I think Kobes team wins

Does he have Shaq? No shit then lol