• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current +4 MLB Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year Kobe I'm talking about.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn't pass up Jansen, shocked he was still there, he is the righty equivalent of Chapman

He was my pick but thought I could wait 1 more damn it... Don't know what I was thinking, worst part was I had him and Markakis as my next 2 picks... Still not sure why I traded Milk either... I would have gotten 1 of them if I'd had picked...:L

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was my pick but thought I could wait 1 more damn it... Don't know what I was thinking, worst part was I had him and Markakis as my next 2 picks... Still not sure why I traded Milk either... I would have gotten 1 of them if I'd had picked...:L

I consider i did you a favor... Both very good players, but both are very replaceable IMO... I am a huge RP person in other drafts, not this one though... We live in a RP time... it could be the deepest position in this draft...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure how much you've seen him this year but he's an interesting player right now... He's actually playing how I'd wished he'd played for the last 4/5 years... His athleticism has dropped quite a bit but his footwork, strength, angles understanding (knowledge of the game) makes him a dangerous passer... I'd say 3rd if I reached in the early half of the round solid late 3rd, good early 4th great late 4th steal in the 5th... Let's realize ehb his second best player is Lou Williams or Jordan Clarkson... You put him on a team were he gets your 3rd best perimeter defender and they can't help much he's going to do some damage...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I consider i did you a favor... Both very good players, but both are very replaceable IMO... I am a huge RP person in other drafts, not this one though... We live in a RP time... it could be the deepest position in this draft...

Well that's news to me! :noidea: I'll have to do more research because I was having trouble finding some, not saying you're wrong, I'm saying I need to look lol... There may be life in our trading relationship yet...:nod:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's news to me! :noidea: I'll have to do more research because I was having trouble finding some, not saying you're wrong, I'm saying I need to look lol... There may be life in our trading relationship yet...:nod:

Just trying to butter you up... Not sure if i can win in football without trading with you...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kobe for career would go 2 or 3, him or Duncan could go after James

This year Kobe would not be drafted, He is like a lower efficiency Jamal Crawford this year. Although because Kobe is crazy, I bet if you ignored him in a game he would turn in a vintage Kobe performance because you disrespected him.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much you've seen him this year but he's an interesting player right now... He's actually playing how I'd wished he'd played for the last 4/5 years... His athleticism has dropped quite a bit but his footwork, strength, angles understanding (knowledge of the game) makes him a dangerous passer... I'd say 3rd if I reached in the early half of the round solid late 3rd, good early 4th great late 4th steal in the 5th... Let's realize ehb his second best player is Lou Williams or Jordan Clarkson... You put him on a team were he gets your 3rd best perimeter defender and they can't help much he's going to do some damage...

Dude I know Im not the biggest Kobe fan to start, but based on this season hes been pretty damn awful. No way he should be drafted if its just this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe for career would go 2 or 3, him or Duncan could go after James

This year Kobe would not be drafted, He is like a lower efficiency Jamal Crawford this year. Although because Kobe is crazy, I bet if you ignored him in a game he would turn in a vintage Kobe performance because you disrespected him.
I think Kobe is better than LeBron

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kobe is better than LeBron

Do you have Kobe over Duncan too?

I can see the case for over Lebron, but I think by the time both careers are done Lebron will end up on top.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have Kobe over Duncan too?

I can see the case for over Lebron, but I think by the time both careers are done Lebron will end up on top.
I think Kobe was the better players, but I would probably take Timmy over Kobe most of the time in a draft. I just think it's easier(today) to find a good SG than a PF/C with Duncan's skill set

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kobe was the better players, but I would probably take Timmy over Kobe most of the time in a draft. I just think it's easier(today) to find a good SG than a PF/C with Duncan's skill set

I think Shooting guard is a wasteland right now. You have the clear top 3 Butler, Thomspon, and Harden. But after that it is not pretty. Who fills out the top 5, Wade and Middleton? Maybe Mathews or McCollum?