• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Culliver week 1 49ers vs. Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
hey hey look at the internet tough guy! Again, you wouldn't say a word to my face because i know fake ass people like you. They talk shit, then shit their pants when you confront them. If they still act "hard" they shit their pants when they get knocked out. Then everybody points and laughs at them as they pick themselves up of the floor in their shit filled jeans crying like a fucking 5 year old.

Man, I used to respect you bingo. I always liked reading your opinions on kids playing in college. What you though of them, and where they ranked in your opinion. Now, I realize you are as worthless as they come. A degenerate piece of trash. Maggots literally have more purpose than you. I kind of feel sorry for you.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Is Culliver really worth all this personal attacks guys? We playing 4 The Ship, so lets stay 2gether fellas.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey hey look at the internet tough guy! Again, you wouldn't say a word to my face because i know fake ass people like you. They talk shit, then shit their pants when you confront them. If they still act "hard" they shit their pants when they get knocked out. Then everybody points and laughs at them as they pick themselves up of the floor in their shit filled jeans crying like a fucking 5 year old.

Man, I used to respect you bingo. I always liked reading your opinions on kids playing in college. What you though of them, and where they ranked in your opinion. Now, I realize you are as worthless as they come. A degenerate piece of trash. Maggots literally have more purpose than you. I kind of feel sorry for you.

:violin:

Are you done cuddling with your slut?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is Culliver really worth all this personal attacks guys? We playing 4 The Ship, so lets stay 2gether fellas.

Read the thread over and see who called who the b word first. He such a cornball / a phucking herb who can't take it. Cornballs are known to dish out but are unable to take it. Lame a$$ mophucka!

sfninersfan2991

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can we please get back to the actual point of this thread?...

Week 2 coming in minutes (not much there)

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I know he called u a bitch 1st. But we better then tht fellas. Yes we disagree, but got the same goal n mine. Lombardi Trophy Baby.

sfninersfan2991

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
week 2 49ers vs Lions in SF

9:26 left in the first quarter 2nd and 13 niners up 7-0:
Titus young runs a streak down the right sideline and Culliver breaks up the pass. No safety help. PI was called on Culliver. In my opinion it was a horrible call. I remember arguing with a friend while watching the game that it was a bad call, but it was called so it is a negative play for Culliver. The PI occured 33 yards down the field. Not a great start to the game for Culliver one pass thrown his way one PI call and one first down given up.

9:15 left in the first quarter 2nd and 10 niners up 7-0:
Burleson take the hand off on a reverse and Culliver makes the open field tackle for a two yard gain. Not a great play by Culliver but he could not have played it better.

12:29 left in the second quarter 3rd and 9 niners up 7-6:
Calvin runs a crossing route about 5 yards deep. Culliver in a trail position but the ball was horribly over thrown incomplete. Culliver had zero impact on the play. He was not in position to make a play on the ball, but was in position to make the tackle.

2:32 left in the fourth quarter 3rd and 17 up 27-12
The ball is thrown to J. Bell on a screen. Bell is about 12 yards down the field before first contact. Culliver is the first 49er to contact him. Willis is engaged in a block between Culliver and Bell. Culliver dove for Bells legs but was unable to wrap him up. It would have been a 12 or so yard gain setting up a fourth down. It was a very difficult tackle to make but he still should have made it in my opinion. The gain ended up being for 50 yards.

1:54 left in the fourth quarter fourth and 4 niners up 27-12:
Calvin lines up in the slot on the weakside. Calvin runs a crossing route and whitner misses the tackle. Culliver stands his ground squares up and tackles Calvin saving a sure touchdown on the nine yard line. Solid play by Culliver almost making up for the missed tackle on Bell.

Side Note: Stafford played very very bad the whole game.

Conclusion:
Culliver was thrown at twice. PI was called on him and an incomplete pass because of a horrible throw. He made two nice tackles in the open field, but he missed on the tackle against Bell. He gave up 33 yards in coverage from the PI and one first down.
Hard for me to grade him this game, but if I had to I would say C-

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

Looks like Karl Malone. Prolly speaks weller, this guy do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I said you are acting like a bitch on this subject bingo. didn't call you one. Learn to read. Then you attacked my pregnant wife like the degenerate you are. So go fuck yourself. You crossed a major line. But you're a low life so you probably don't have any lines in your life.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bitch is a bitch. If you get your head out of your a$$ and see why I believe Culliver is not a very good corner than you'd respect my position in the matter, until then let me be the 5 year old that I am and you go cuddle with your bitch since you know sh8 about the game of football.

Some screws have clearly gone loose here bingo. I can take your crazy defense of janoris and criticism for culliver. But attacking his wife is low. Your looking desperate with that. Thought you were better then that bingo.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Some screws have clearly gone loose here bingo. I can take your crazy defense of janoris and criticism for culliver. But attacking his wife is low. Your looking desperate with that. Thought you were better then that bingo.

I used to respect him for his opinions on college players. But he clearly is a low life degenerate. He can call me whatever the hell he wants. Doesn't hurt me a bit. The second you attack my wife, there is a problem. When you have to attack a women, it shows how little of a man you are. But hey, maybe I was raised different.

Status
Not open for further replies.