• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Crosstown Classic (Round 1): White Sox at Cubs

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Sox start right now - winning some series against winning ball clubs - they will win 40 games. That's still my prediction.

Grandal's intangibles haven't even kicked in yet. ;)

Here I am happy the Sox look poised to win the series vs the Cubs this weekend.

And then here’s ol Mingo rockin more bling than Moncada smokin that “we gonna pace better than the best record in MLB history from here” Cigar.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, with Lopez going up against Hendricks, I see our chances of winning tonite ranging anywhere from slim to none.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, anyone know why Lopez was pulled so early? I didn't catch the game, but looking at the stat line, he seemed to be doing ok. He only threw 50 pitches. Did he get injured or was he fatigued? Maybe Renteria had him on a pitch count and 50 was the magic number. Inquiring minds want to know.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, anyone know why Lopez was pulled so early? I didn't catch the game, but looking at the stat line, he seemed to be doing ok. He only threw 50 pitches. Did he get injured or was he fatigued? Maybe Renteria had him on a pitch count and 50 was the magic number. Inquiring minds want to know.

Ricky - Ricky he's so fine!

I think is was an abundance of caution - as the Sox are not only looking out for Lopez's physical state, but his mental state too.