• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas Tree! I'll be laughing at that for a month!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out for the season. Torn achilles

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that certainly sucks. I wasn't expecting the 49ers to lean heavily on Boldin or Jenkins, but now one of them needs to really step up to support VD.

Talk about a guy who can't catch a break though, all those foot injuries the first few years of his career and finally he had a healthy season and really shined with Kaepernick and then... an Achilles.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Seems like we can't catch a break with our WR corp.

I suppose this is good news for bubble guys like Mario and Ricardo since that ensures they have a roster spot.

So it's Boldin, Jenkins, Patton, Lockette, and Manningham as our WR corp.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I suppose this is good news for bubble guys like Mario and Ricardo since that ensures they have a roster spot.

i will say it first that Lockette will turn into a beast-mark it.......

Get well soon Crabs...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

and KW, who returns to action before Manningham.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not at all worried. Yes, Crabtree had an excellent 2012; but, at the end of the day and if we are being honest, Crabtree is really just a slightly right-side-of-the-bell, single-cover slot receiver.

I think we have 1 or 2 guys capable of stepping-up and filling that role. Now, of course, the question is, will they? I think they will. Honestly, my first thought when I read the news was about his blocking - I think Gore might miss Crabtree more than Kap.

Besides, overcoming adversity is part of what it takes to be a Champion - Well, I guess it is time to discover if we are ready to be a Champion!

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not at all worried. Yes, Crabtree had an excellent 2012; but, at the end of the day and if we are being honest, Crabtree is really just a slightly right-side-of-the-bell, single-cover slot receiver.

I think we have 1 or 2 guys capable of stepping-up and filling that role. Now, of course, the question is, will they? I think they will. Honestly, my first thought when I read the news was about his blocking - I think Gore might miss Crabtree more than Kap.

Besides, overcoming adversity is part of what it takes to be a Champion - Well, I guess it is time to discover if we are ready to be a Champion!

:agree:

This is exactly how I feel.