• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Eagles

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observations: Denucci may not be backup material. Looked overmatched and panicked way too often. His passes reminded me of Quincy carters.

Too many trick plays. They killed a promising drive when Wilson was tackled for 10 yard loss..

Biadaz and Martin were getting it done. The rest sucked on OL

Diggs has ball skills. But still made rookie mistake. He looked good most of the time.

Gregory looked bigger, but still the athletic freak he always has been. Just keep him on the field until he gets tired. Him and Lawrence were looking real good tonight. The rest of the DL were NOT good.
Too early to judge DiNucci. He's a pet project of MM, and no one had any thoughts of him taking any snaps any time soon.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kidding of course. I do expect Dalton to be back though.i say
Dalton possibly could have pulled this one out. The cowboys were in the game,but denucci was terrible. His passes past 5 yards were way high.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biadaz looked good tonight. He looks like he is going to be a fixture here for a long time. He is damn good a run blocking. A serious upgrade over Looney

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooch has no business being on as NFL roster. It's hard to believe that they have carries him on practice all this time and believe he could even be a backup.
Our coaching staff has been a massive disappointment. Yes we have had some big injuries, but you can point to teams that lose players, even their QB, and are still at least competitive. The Redskins and Eagles are both shit teams that will be below .500 and they both thumped us. We wont make it to 5 wins.
The front office has done a nice job with 1st round draft picks, but past the first round they don't have much to show past Dak, and their FA decisions have been pathetic.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought play calling was not very good. 4th and an inch goes to Zeke not Nooch who is a little short in the britches.
There were a few head scratchers in the play calling. The backwards pass I almost shit myself when I saw it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton possibly could have pulled this one out. The cowboys were in the game,but denucci was terrible. His passes past 5 yards were way high.
Denucci had problems with accuracy all night but the team finally showed some fight.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to judge DiNucci. He's a pet project of MM, and no one had any thoughts of him taking any snaps any time soon.
Hopefully, Dalton gets back soon.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definite improvement on Defense but it was the Eagles and Wentz is regressing at an alarming rate. Diggs is going to come out of this season a better player for it. Wilson played well at Safety (as some of of have thought he would). J. Smith is still frustrating as hell with his reads and poor angles. Gregory played well and the penalty on him was bullshit.

Offense was what it was. The Nooch was in over his head. Martin & Biadasz played well and the rest of the line struggled. Everything else was a result of that.

Here come the Steelers.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooch has no business being on as NFL roster. It's hard to believe that they have carries him on practice all this time and believe he could even be a backup.
Our coaching staff has been a massive disappointment. Yes we have had some big injuries, but you can point to teams that lose players, even their QB, and are still at least competitive. The Redskins and Eagles are both shit teams that will be below .500 and they both thumped us. We wont make it to 5 wins.
The front office has done a nice job with 1st round draft picks, but past the first round they don't have much to show past Dak, and their FA decisions have been pathetic.
I think the Cowboys win last night if Dak plays. The Eagles are not good in the secondary and Dak would have gotten some big chunk plays . The eagles are just not a good team.

Next week the Cowboys play a good team and they likely get beat 50 to 3 or by some large amount.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definite improvement on Defense but it was the Eagles and Wentz is regressing at an alarming rate. Diggs is going to come out of this season a better player for it. Wilson played well at Safety (as some of of have thought he would). J. Smith is still frustrating as hell with his reads and poor angles. Gregory played well and the penalty on him was bullshit.

Offense was what it was. The Nooch was in over his head. Martin & Biadasz played well and the rest of the line struggled. Everything else was a result of that.

Here come the Steelers.
Total crap call on greggory. Not the reason we lost but big factor

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run game behind Martin and read options were working well at times. Dak would have had a field day with that support. The Eagle defense would not have played the same against Dak. They knew Nooch would panic and make his own problems and he did.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here come the Steelers.
The flag on Gregory was a joke. He tackled him above the knees .the refs sucked as usual. I think it is intentional. Every damn game they are helping the opposition.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flag on Gregory was a joke. He tackled him above the knees .the refs sucked as usual. I think it is intentional. Every damn game they are helping the opposition.

He has a history with low hits as we know. I think (fairly or unfairly) the refs know that. Doesn't make that shitty call any better or worse. Just a shitty call.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs. Kid could be special
Finally we draft a kid with ball skills. Been some growing pains, but he will learn from them. I could see Diggs leading the NFL in picks sometime in the future.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally we draft a kid with ball skills. Been some growing pains, but he will learn from them. I could see Diggs leading the NFL in picks sometime in the future.
A very good observation

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams need major overhauls, neither is competitive with good teams.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run game behind Martin and read options were working well at times. Dak would have had a field day with that support. The Eagle defense would not have played the same against Dak. They knew Nooch would panic and make his own problems and he did.
I think Dak would have torched that secondary.. Eagles knew Denucci would throw no deep passes.... they adjusted their defense accordingly. This was a bad game for Kellen Moore. That backward pass to Cedric Wilson was just bad.. eagles could not stop the run on that drive. So the cowboys get clever and kill their own drive.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Denucci was over his head that’s for sure. Not sure Jaylon is on the team next year unless his play improves dramatically. Gregory penalty was BS he was in the air before the pass was thrown. Diggs will get better it’s trial by fire for him. Overall its Just time to watch and hope that if they lose we get solid picks in the draft. Right now they pick 5th. Sadly I think they only win 2 more games maybe.