• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs. Eagles

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you're saying is true..... We have been choking a lot the last few years and you guys have bragging rights at the moment. I guarantee you tho, we will NOT finish 8-8 this year unless Murray, Romo, and Dez are injured and out for the year.
You could be right, and believe it or not you guys have enough talent to win. But jason Garrett is still the coach, jerry jones is still the gm/player operations guy, romo is still the qb, and worst of all those corners are still bad.

Comparison-wise the eagles and cowgirls match-up well against each other. But my reservations about dallas is more historical context and a pattern of behavior, more than anything.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at Eagles fan. When the highlight of your shit franchise is watching Jaws get spattered in the Super Bowl, you should really stick to your own board. At least our QB's aren't so chickenshit scared that they throw up on the field. :clap:

Dude..pay attention to the 'rules', unlike the trolls that visit the Pats boards. I won't even bring up the shit over at, well, you know.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me if I'm not impressed by the Cowboys.

They lost to SF. Their list of impressive wins comes against the likes of TEN, STL, NO, HOU, SEA, and NYG. Of those, only SEA is slightly impressive and let's face it, they lost to STL. I know they don't control the schedule, but...

HOU is the only team there with any pass rush and it's basically one guy. Let's stop talking about how great their OLine has been.

We can count on two things: Romo will f up with the pressure is on and Murray will get hurt if he continues to carry 30+ times a game.

Where's their D?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind people coming in and talking trash, we are thick skinned. But he should not be dumb about it. It sounds like he is from the UK, not Texas by the way so you cannot blame the Lone Star State's educational system--this time.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at Eagles fan. When the highlight of your shit franchise is watching Jaws get spattered in the Super Bowl, you should really stick to your own board. At least our QB's aren't so chickenshit scared that they throw up on the field. :clap:

Um. This is our board.

PS Cowboys have one playoff win since 1996. So don't talk trash...

Well once again Billy Bad Ass UK puts his foot in his mouth.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me if I'm not impressed by the Cowboys.

They lost to SF. Their list of impressive wins comes against the likes of TEN, STL, NO, HOU, SEA, and NYG. Of those, only SEA is slightly impressive and let's face it, they lost to STL. I know they don't control the schedule, but...

HOU is the only team there with any pass rush and it's basically one guy. Let's stop talking about how great their OLine has been.

We can count on two things: Romo will f up with the pressure is on and Murray will get hurt if he continues to carry 30+ times a game.

Where's their D?

I'm not sure how either fan base could be so sure one team is better than the other. Both have great offenses with questionable defenses. Call me a homer but I will give a slight edge to Dallas at the moment because of the OL and running game.

I do have a question who are the Eagles impressive wins over? I believe after week 5 the line was "The Eagles have beaten the Jags and teams that beat the Jags".

I see this as a two team dog fight, unless one team has us fooled.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how either fan base could be so sure one team is better than the other. Both have great offenses with questionable defenses. Call me a homer but I will give a slight edge to Dallas at the moment because of the OL and running game.

I do have a question who are the Eagles impressive wins over? I believe after week 5 the line was "The Eagles have beaten the Jags and teams that beat the Jags".

Could be both teams have us fooled. On one hand, we don't control our schedules, so the wins against bad teams don't say much. However, who are the good teams other than Denver and SD? Seattle is certainly a shell of last years team. There aren't a lot of really good teams anymore.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be both teams have us fooled. On one hand, we don't control our schedules, so the wins against bad teams don't say much. However, who are the good teams other than Denver and SD? Seattle is certainly a shell of last years team. There aren't a lot of really good teams anymore.

Well stated. We just don't know. At least with the Eagles they were good last year. At least they have a larger sample size. I don't blame any of the fan bases for being excited about their team.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One major difference between the two teams:

The Eagles still have a whole lot of room for improvements, only played one full game (NY Giants), we know the can be better, and ought to be better. Especially on offense, where injured players should be returning, resulting - at least personnel wise, in a proven offensive line. For much of the past decade, the Eagles have also been a team that does not tail off, and usually improves towards the end of the season. The Eagles defense has shown throughout this season it can hold up when the offense struggles - and come very close to win games on its own. Special teams is the best in the league.

From what little I have seen, I do not see much room for improvement of Dallas, things only can get worse. Not only is the offensive line unproven - and the quality of the opposition they faced somewhat suspect - Murray has to show he can last for a whole season even under a much lighter workload. Second, the Dallas defense has to show it can hold up when the Dallas offense struggles, something they have yet to do. Last but not least - Dallas as a whole, and Romo as leader of the offense - have a track record of falling apart by the end of the season, especially when the pressure is on. What was it, three times in a row losing a win-and-you-are-in game, against each of the NFC East teams? I can also remember a 44-6 game not too long ago. IIRC the one game they were not completely dismantled during that game was last season - with Romo NOT being the QB.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. This is funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5iVOH8QCAU&feature]WTH?! - Nick Foles Remix - YouTube[/ame]