• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Positive Note

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will draw a last place schedule next year with matches against New England, Tennessee and Carolina. Tennessee looks like they could be improving with Levis though.

However, that is still a brutal schedule having to play the AFC West and NFC East. So we will be getting our annual showdown with KC and now a match up with Hurts and the Eagles. Plus, our division is no pushover, all brutal games against good teams.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, that, and we need to lose the first 4 games just because that's what we do.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will draw a last place schedule next year with matches against New England, Tennessee and Carolina. Tennessee looks like they could be improving with Levis though.

However, that is still a brutal schedule having to play the AFC West and NFC East. So we will be getting our annual showdown with KC and now a match up with Hurts and the Eagles. Plus, our division is no pushover, all brutal games against good teams.
Meh.... The AFC West is a constant disappointment. We've been hearing about how good they will be for years. Maybe Denver will continue to play well, but their improvement this year pretty much guarantees that they stay with Russ..... And he's not getting younger. Plus we get them at home. The Raiders are likely looking at their 10th coach in 3 years (or at least it feels that way). Game at KC is obviously difficult. The Chargers have no home field advantage and are likely looking at a roster overhaul.

The NFC East is a mixed bag. Washington and NYG are going to both need significant changes. Philly and Dalls are among the best in the league so that's tough.

Importanty, while we play the rebuilding Patriots, the other teams in our division are stuck with the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets. That's a big advantage as I assume the Pats will stink and the other teams will be playoff contenders.

I'm not sold on Tennessee being in a good spot for next year. They'll have some decisions to make and they better hope Levis is the guy. I'm more happy playing them than I would be playing Houston or Jax..... Hell, even Indy could be sneaky good when they get their QB back. They've played beyond expectation this year with Minchew.

The NFCW doesn't matter. I'd be surprised if our division loses more than one head-to-head against them. We'll see.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.... The AFC West is a constant disappointment. We've been hearing about how good they will be for years. Maybe Denver will continue to play well, but their improvement this year pretty much guarantees that they stay with Russ..... And he's not getting younger. Plus we get them at home. The Raiders are likely looking at their 10th coach in 3 years (or at least it feels that way). Game at KC is obviously difficult. The Chargers have no home field advantage and are likely looking at a roster overhaul.

The NFC East is a mixed bag. Washington and NYG are going to both need significant changes. Philly and Dalls are among the best in the league so that's tough.

Importanty, while we play the rebuilding Patriots, the other teams in our division are stuck with the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets. That's a big advantage as I assume the Pats will stink and the other teams will be playoff contenders.

I'm not sold on Tennessee being in a good spot for next year. They'll have some decisions to make and they better hope Levis is the guy. I'm more happy playing them than I would be playing Houston or Jax..... Hell, even Indy could be sneaky good when they get their QB back. They've played beyond expectation this year with Minchew.

The NFCW doesn't matter. I'd be surprised if our division loses more than one head-to-head against them. We'll see.
We don't play the NFC W next year. We play the NFC EAST and get the shit team of the South on our schedule. But I know what you mean.

At any rate, if Burrow can stay healthy, Taylor pull his head out of his ass during training camp / preseason and coupled with our top 10 draft and easier schedule, we are setup for next year to be a good year if we can do things right.

Tag Higgins for one season. Use free agency for quality players about to emerge into their own on quality deals. Draft to build depth and other positions we will lose the following season.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn I got back into my old account. So as I said in that last post........you old fogies are still here? Whew.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn I got back into my old account. So as I said in that last post........you old fogies are still here? Whew.
Yep. Where the hell you been? You can't grace us with your presence maybe 24 times a year (twice a month)?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still alive?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just need Kramer to make a return and we can have a party...

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for coming by Tubbs. Chat with us more.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure we should all just assume that Kramer has passed on to a different dimension.
Yeah, he's probably a Steelers fan now because of his girl...LOL