• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Seahawks Predictions

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's going to be a fast low scoring game. I think both sides will run the ball effectively with very little passing attempts. If we win the turnover battle, I think we pull off this upset in a hostile environment.

Dallas - 17
Seattle - 16

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle wins, but if the Seahawks don't speed up their tempo on offense, and Dallas doesn't turn the ball over, it could be a fairly competitive game.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys would have much better chance of hanging with them if Carter and McClain were good to go. Cowboys are used to not having a home field advantage so this game could be close. I see Seattle winning a close one

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like this year more than any I can remember I am not confident in picking any team college or pro. With that said cowboys win 24-20.

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Seattle, and still have a suspect defense. 27-10 Seattle

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time these two teams played, Seattle was the up and coming team while Dallas was the slight favorite. This time the Cowboys are the up and coming team while Seattle is the measuring stick of the NFL. I think the Cowboys bring it, but Seattle will just prove to be too much in their building and make just a few more big plays to win the game. If this game were in Dallas, I think we would have a very good chance of winning it, but since it is in Seattle, I don't like our chances.

Seattle 23

Dallas 14

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really really interesting game that I wont miss. I cant wait to see the spread. I think Dallas comes ready to play and each week that goes by I like them more and more. Really interesting game and Seattle is very hard to beat at home. Most fans get amped up when they're playing the Cowboys so that will be an issue.

All I know is if Dallas wins there will be millions of Cowboy fans coming out of the wood work. Im looking forward to this game and also feeling that my Eagles are one of the worst 4-1 teams ever. Sooooo many issues (CB, OLine injuries, Foles off, no deep passing game).

Dallas can make a statement and take this division. Eagles have to find a way to beat the Giants and figure some things out during the bye week. But I think the Giants might knock us out and if Dallas wins there will be a MAJOR swing in this division. MAJOR!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested to see how Dez will play this week. This week to me will determine whether or not I think the Cowboys should give Dez an extension. If he goes out in Seattle and torches their secondary, I want that man long-term on this team. If he goes out to Seattle and lets guys like Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor fluster him and get in his head, I'm not sure I want that type of guy long-term. This game is all about Dez to me. I think we have the offensive line to move Seattle and run the ball effectively. The question is, will Dez burn them when he has the opportunity?

I think back to a game in 2007, when the Cowboys went to Chicago and faced the defending NFC Champion Bears who just happened to have an elite defense (before all their injuries). I remember how Owens just said, "fuck your elite defense, I'm gonna dominate anyway." Owens torched Charles Tillman all game. Even though he didn't score a TD, he left his imprint on that game. That's what I want to see Dez do.

I sure as shit don't expect the Cowboys to dominate the Seahawks like that Bears' game seven years ago, we sure as hell probably don't have a defense that can hold Seattle to only 10 points, and Sherman is a better corner than Tillman ever was, but I believe Dez has the type of talent that can dominate Sherman. I've been waiting for so long for Dez to impose his will on an elite corner and defense. When he let scrubs like DeAngelo Hall get in his head and fluster him, it pissed me off to no end. It's time for Dez to earn a big paycheck and dominate Sherman and that elite, fast defense in their building. I don't expect the Cowboys to win the game, but I would love to see a great showing from Dez against that secondary. It would go a long way towards determining whether or not I complain when Jerry inevitably gives him a ridiculous contract.

Note: I just saw DJax have a good game against that secondary, but not in the way I would like Dez to. DJax got empty yards and really had no kind of impact on this game. A useless long TD down 17-0 means little to me when he really had no type of impact. He didn't help take pressure off the running game or the rest of his teammates. He just happened to get lucky and get open a few times. He didn't leave an imprint on that game. I want Dez to leave an imprint like Murray has done to every team this season but the 49ers.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the game we find out if the Cowboys are for real, and they don't have to win, just compete. Last time we were up there, it wasn't competitive. If we win the turnover battle, we can win. Considering Murray and Romo are great players who will occasionally turn it over, that's gonna be tough against this D. 24-20 or so Seattle

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the game we find out if the Cowboys are for real, and they don't have to win, just compete. Last time we were up there, it wasn't competitive. If we win the turnover battle, we can win. Considering Murray and Romo are great players who will occasionally turn it over, that's gonna be tough against this D. 24-20 or so Seattle

Like Washington last night? lol.

The Boyz are playin' much better than I expected, but I think the 'closeness' of the Native Americans game will get the giddy-up going for Seattle early in this game......and they won't be lookin' back. 27-16

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Washington last night? lol.

The Boyz are playin' much better than I expected, but I think the 'closeness' of the Native Americans game will get the giddy-up going for Seattle early in this game......and they won't be lookin' back. 27-16

I think the whole key to the Seattle game will be whether our defense can hold up early. We have the offense to give the LOD major headaches. If we get behind early, I could see Red abandon the running game, which would play right into Seattles hands. If Dallas is even after the 1st Quarter, and can win the turnover battle, I could see them winning....and then it would be time to reevaluate this teams expectations....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E]Prediction - Pain.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't likely to win this game, but that's OK. How many home games per year do we expect Seattle to lose to average teams?

I'd talk up all week how we were going to try to run the ball all game and the first play I go 2-2 personnel with Dez lined up over Sherman and go play action deep right at him. If the play gets broken up it's no big deal. If it hits it could set a tone for the game. I never write off a game against any team as a loss, but clearly we will need some things to go our way to have a chance in this one.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole key to the Seattle game will be whether our defense can hold up early. We have the offense to give the LOD major headaches. If we get behind early, I could see Red abandon the running game, which would play right into Seattles hands. If Dallas is even after the 1st Quarter, and can win the turnover battle, I could see them winning....and then it would be time to reevaluate this teams expectations....

Yeah, I like 22 personnel in this one too, but Hannah and Escobar need to be on point for it to work. I agree that Dallas needs to get Dez on Sherman too. The Cowboys can't just put Williams over there, ignore him all day, and then watch Dez get doubled on the other side.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I like 22 personnel in this one too, but Hannah and Escobar need to be on point for it to work. I agree that Dallas needs to get Dez on Sherman too. The Cowboys can't just put Williams over there, ignore him all day, and then watch Dez get doubled on the other side.

:agree: Totally agree. I think out of 22, they could keep the TE's in to protect and take some deep shots early off play action, because there is no question Seattle is gonna come out and try and stuff the run. We have to run the ball 25-30 times and take shots off PA. Defensively, I would send the house to stuff the run and get after Wilson. If they burn us with a deep pass or two against man coverage, the effect on their D will be the same as a 3 and out, and we will eventually wear down their talented but undersized D. If Russell Wilson can beat us by slinging it around, tip your hat, they were just better

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect Seattle to get 3 tds called back because of penalties like they did last night. That game wasn't as close as the score showed . The Skins played hard no doubt but Seattle looked like they could do whatever they wanted too. Seattle won't have double digit penalties against us. I expect them to play a much cleaner game. Djax gave them trouble as did some perfectly timed screens. We don't have a Djax. If both McClain and Carter are out, it could get bad. I think this is the game we have to get a few turnovers to be able to win. Lynch is known to put it on the ground.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when I say We don't have a DJax - I'm meaning a speed burner

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys are headed in the right direction for once, that is if Jerry doesn't break the bank trying to keep Dez and Murray. Its time to start building the defense this next offseason starting with some pass rushers and Safeties. Although I like where they appear to be heading, they are not there yet and Seattle is. I think Dallas will play them tough because they haven't quit all year, but in the end it will be our defense that can't keep up. Seattle scores a late TD to ice it 31 to 17, but game is much closer than final score indicates.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect Seattle to get 3 tds called back because of penalties like they did last night. That game wasn't as close as the score showed . The Skins played hard no doubt but Seattle looked like they could do whatever they wanted too. Seattle won't have double digit penalties against us. I expect them to play a much cleaner game. Djax gave them trouble as did some perfectly timed screens. We don't have a Djax. If both McClain and Carter are out, it could get bad. I think this is the game we have to get a few turnovers to be able to win. Lynch is known to put it on the ground.

This is another reason why I think we have to take some deep shots early to Dez and TWill. We have to make them defend the entire field to be able to run the ball well. They are smaller but extremely quick up front, I think they will stuff our run game early, but if we stick with it, our big OL and Murray will bust them up late/ Their D kind of reminds me of our early 90's defenses under Jimmy

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28-14 seahawks. This is a loss plain and simple. 4-2.