• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys or Packers - who would you rather face?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rematch against Detroit???? Whaaaaat?!?!?! Detroit would have came to Seattle and The Pack would have got the Panthers. But Yeah a Dallas/GB match-up in Lambo would draw better than a GB/Panthers and it markets better.

Yeah, you're right. Didn't give it much thought. Point being both of the match-ups would have been pretty meh as far as marketing goes.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were gonna be facing Dallas..... It's clear Green Bay with a hobbled Rodgers is not gonna get it done.. Plus Dallas right now is doing whatever they want vs Green Bay's defense... I just don't see Green Bay winning that game ... It would take and implosion by Dallas...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were gonna be facing Dallas..... It's clear Green Bay with a hobbled Rodgers is not gonna get it done.. Plus Dallas right now is doing whatever they want vs Green Bay's defense... I just don't see Green Bay winning that game ... It would take and implosion by Dallas...

The implosion would be on Romo which still could happen.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's looking more and more like Rodgers is not healthy enough to get this done. Hopefully it remains a hard fought game as long as possible now.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't rule out the home team yet. Look at yesterday's NE game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a 1 score game at the half. Just may come down to the wire.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either team will present a tough challenge

Dallas has the ability to control clock and dominate up front with their offensive line. That's something that we just have no way of countering.

GB on the other hand while not as well rounded, has Aaron Rodgers, and when you have a QB like Rodgers you always have a puncher's chance. I think we all just assume that LOB can take care of any QB (and they actually have) but Aaron Rodgers, when healthy, is a special player. At any point he can just catch fire and singlehandedly wield his team to victory. Perfect throw unfortunately always beats a perfectly defended play.

With that being said...I think we would have a slightly better chance against GB. We just match up better against them.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either team will present a tough challenge

Dallas has the ability to control clock and dominate up front with their offensive line. That's something that we just have no way of countering.

GB on the other hand while not as well rounded, has Aaron Rodgers, and when you have a QB like Rodgers you always have a puncher's chance. I think we all just assume that LOB can take care of any QB (and they actually have) but Aaron Rodgers, when healthy, is a special player. At any point he can just catch fire and singlehandedly wield his team to victory. Perfect throw unfortunately always beats a perfectly defended play.

With that being said...I think we would have a slightly better chance against GB. We just match up better against them.

Sure, either team will be a tough game because it's the NFCC, after all. We scored 3 offensive TDs yesterday against a D that is markedly better than either on the field in this game, and we only possessed the ball 8 times. I wouldn't expect either of these offenses to put up enough points to beat us with that many touches.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will be the tougher match-up with Rodgers being limited... That's just obvious... Again Dallas is just running over the Packers defense .. I still don't get that 15 yard penalty when both teams instigated that fight ... You play until the whistle blow's and the play was alive with the block... NFL is so vaginized with making tick tack call's... It's ridiculous really...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pressure Rodgers if we get GB. Make him Scamper for his life.

If you Pressure. You cause turnovers

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy did the refs screw the Cowboys. While watching the game, I decided I'd rather face the Cowboys because Rodgers looked healthy and their running game was powerful. I'm now worried about next week.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy did the refs screw the Cowboys. While watching the game, I decided I'd rather face the Cowboys because Rodgers looked healthy and their running game was powerful. I'm now worried about next week.

How did the refs screw the Cowboys?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calvin Johnson rule

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin Johnson rule

Yep, same reason Earl didn't get the pick in our game. Gotta control the ball the entire way without letting it hit the ground.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys were not screwed. It was the correct call. Only folks who don't understand the rules disagree.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a WR and are going down during your catch you must maintain control of the ball, Bryant did not.

Now if you say " but he never dropped it" that is correct but the ball and this is the important part HIT THE GROUND which knocked it loose. Sure he caught it before it hit the ground again but that doesn't matter as the ball HIT THE GROUND and came loose so it HIT THE GROUND when it was not in CONTROL so it is NOT A CATCH. lol

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like your predictions and hope you are picking Seattle this week :suds:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been thinking about this all week but still undecided. I would say Cowboys if Rogers didn't have the lingering calf issue, but that's a huge factor that limits his mobility.

These two teams are very even across the board, thus it's very hard to find the edge. Of course, we already beat the Packers but lost to the Cowboys this year.

My gut says it'd probably be harder to beat the Packers twice, rather than the Cowboys once.. but that's merely a trend angle.

Running game = Dallas (slight)

Passing game = Packers (slight due to Rogers' health)

OL = Dallas (slight)

DL = Dallas

LB's and Secondary = Packers

ST's = even

Coaching = Packers (slight)

Intangibles = Packers?

Road performance = Dallas (big)

Why are you asking?

if my team had the exact same team as yours,i wouldn`t care wh we played.

You should ask yourself that question.I can`t answer it for for you,but I could answer it for myself.......

"To be the best,beat the best"

The pack were the better team yesterday.......