• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys have elite players at WR and TE

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always fall back on the good ol' days when the present sucks big time.......kind of like my wife and her love of the Raiders. In fact, the Raiders and the Cowboys have the same team motto, "What have you done for me lately?" NADA...LOL

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always fall back on the good ol' days when the present sucks big time.......kind of like my wife and her love of the Raiders. In fact, the Raiders and the Cowboys have the same team motto, "What have you done for me lately?" NADA...LOL

maybe she thinks about you......indabed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, but you aren't going to see Charger fans posting what great players we have. At least not until we win something. Cowboy fans however......

really? not sure how you are even posting then. I see the Americas team has a 5 trophies in the case and your trophy case is on back order and I think your rainchecks have expired. lol

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....Cowboy fans love to pop off and talk about being America's team, but once folks show up to help them face the reality of the present day, they fall back on their glory days. BTW, you can't have elite WRs unless you have an elite QB. Sorry guys, but the Cowboys are headed for another subpar season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will be honest and say I think Rivers has the talent, but I don't like his attitude. I am hoping that he will dig deep and upset the donkeys a few times.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers can be a dick most of the time. Our O line is pathetic and he has absolutely no protection on his blind side. It also doesn't help that we have no running game to speak of. The only bright spot in my season is that we will continue to bitch slap the hated Faiders again this year. The Broncos will run away with the division.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Smith really screwed this team up as GM, and his well known battle with Marty S. showed that he was more concerned with being right than being good. We are at least two years out from competing for a deep playoff run. The fan base in San Diego has never been as amped up as other cities. People joke about the laid back attitude, but I think that's really it. I've lived here my whole life and there is so much to do year round, that if the Chargers or the Padres are losing, we're like, "Ok, let's go to the beach and have a picnic." There have been times I've been to a Raider/Charger game and the Raider fans are far more vocal.

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should keep your HOF quarterbacks instead of replacing them with untested players. The Powerful NFC East is filled with great fans in 3 cities and you can learn a lot when you come here ask questions and pay attention. Hope to see you around a bit. Good luck in 2015 (your own time table)

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had our chance when Rivers, LT and Gates were peaking. The powerful NFC East? I think not. The Eagles aren't a threat to do much. The Giants run hot and cold and no betting man would put a dime on those guys. The Cowboys are still stuck with Jason Garrett and Tony Romo. The Redskins appear to be the team to beat, but it will all depend upon RG3 staying healthy. I don't see anyone in that conference vying for the NFC crown. I think the NFC East is the weakest in the NFC.

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u need to study up then come back...the redskins landed in the cellar 8 out of 9 years in a row then they squeak out a division followed by a loss to a "better" rookie QB. Like I said listen up. You know your team is the filthadelphia egals of the AFC West. Get vocal, help out your team and most of all go swim in the beautiful ocean when the season is over after 6 games. tc bro

CowboySixShooter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u need to study up then come back...the redskins landed in the cellar 8 out of 9 years in a row then they squeak out a division followed by a loss to a "better" rookie QB. Like I said listen up. You know your team is the filthadelphia egals of the AFC West. Get vocal, help out your team and most of all go swim in the beautiful ocean when the season is over after 6 games. tc bro

Not sure the Skins squeaked out anything. They took the division. Remember, we had our chance in the last game of the division when we all hopped on the Romo train that crashed and burn in typical fashion. The Skins are gonna be a force again I would imagine. Their backup was listed as the number one backup in the league in a recent poll. I wouldn't discard them.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure the Skins squeaked out anything. They took the division. Remember, we had our chance in the last game of the division when we all hopped on the Romo train that crashed and burn in typical fashion. The Skins are gonna be a force again I would imagine. Their backup was listed as the number one backup in the league in a recent poll. I wouldn't discard them.

Fuck the Catfish & their Cripple QB!:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just an FYI...CowboySixShooter was Reptec101 under an alias. We have popped at least 5 of his alternate ID's now.