• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys have elite players at WR and TE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hanna, fasted TE in the NFC. Witten is the best allround TE, in the NFL. Bryant is a complete beast.:nod:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have the best set of receiving weapons in the East IMO. However, if we cant run the football, it wont matter

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if we can't give Tony the time to throw the ball, it won't matter

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was sure hoping Jerrah would get some oline help in the draft and was ecstatic when we landed Travis Frederick. This line looks much better already with this solid rook right in the dead center of the line. The wrs and backs and tes should all see a better ball coming to them as Tony will have more time. Was anybody else surprised when the Cowboys grabbed Gavin Escobar to bolster an already solid set of tes we had on the roster. I had a suspicion that the Boys might grab Tyler Eifert with the 1st pick and when we went Center round 1 and still nabbed GE in round 2 I knew we stole the show at the draft again. I know some of you don't realize it yet but for me I love how Jerry has put this team together with the draft during the last three seasons and has spent wisely on the free agent acquisitions.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hanna's problem was never his speed.... It's always been every other thing expected of a TE. Like catching the ball..... especially in traffic and blocking.
I like GE. ALOT more than Hanna. A few catches at the end of a season really didn't show me much on Hanna. Guess it didn't the Cowboys either..... Or they wouldn't have taken a TE in the 2nd. That might be some blunt honesty for some Cowboys fans..... but the coaches see more than we do. My hopes for Hanna were downgraded with the draft.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again the O-Line will make or break this team. I think our D will be solid and the finesse positions are pretty much second to none on offense. But all that is wasted if RBs are getting blownup in the backfield and Romo is getting hit on every play.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed Nasty.... It all starts and ends in the trenches

Silence_is_Golden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what our team needs to do is play more 3 wide sets and we need to get better at screen passes bc murray is one of the better receiving backs along with Joseph and Dunbar our passing game isnt the problem the problem is our OG play we need to get that figured out i personally would like Leary at RG frederick at C Costa at LG and who ever wins between free and parnell at RT i think leary would be better at RG because hes stronger and could help free over there.

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what our team needs to do is play more 3 wide sets and we need to get better at screen passes bc murray is one of the better receiving backs along with Joseph and Dunbar our passing game isnt the problem the problem is our OG play we need to get that figured out i personally would like Leary at RG frederick at C Costa at LG and who ever wins between free and parnell at RT i think leary would be better at RG because hes stronger and could help free over there.

:gaah: GAAH! .... I believe Dallas will consider not to lock down even 1 FB for the 53 man and do sets that include 1 back 2 backs 3 wrs 4 wrs and 2 and 3 TEs if it is a 3rd and 1. I hope to see these players that are back ups play with the starters above them in situations this may create a high enthusiasm to compete to get open or make a block more than ever and really play as a team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't underestimate the impact Frederick will have. People are not going to be coming up the middle like they were last year.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Cowboys have elite players.....", isn't that an oxymoron?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charger fan? :laugh3: Cry me a River....:bawling:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, but you aren't going to see Charger fans posting what great players we have. At least not until we win something. Cowboy fans however......

CowboySixShooter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our WR's other than Dez have question marks at this time. Need a year to evaluate. Miles will be hurt and the others need playing time. Not sure we have elite WR's and TE's but we have players to win a few games with.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't gonna see a Cowboys fan on a Chargers board period...:scratch:

#America's Team:yahoo:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't gonna see a Cowboys fan on a Chargers board period...:scratch:

#America's Team:yahoo:

I actually grew up being a huge Cowboy fan. When I was in elementary school in San Diego, Don Meredith came to our school and I got to meet him. I lost interest after the way Tom Landry was treated. Cowboy fans crack me up because they seem to think that every year they are going to the Promised Land, but they are still stuck with a QB that has proven time and again, he just doesn't have what it takes to get them over the hump. Romo is an OK QB who might get you into the playoffs, but he will guarantee you a very quick exit.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually grew up being a huge Cowboy fan. When I was in elementary school in San Diego, Don Meredith came to our school and I got to meet him. I lost interest after the way Tom Landry was treated. Cowboy fans crack me up because they seem to think that every year they are going to the Promised Land, but they are still stuck with a QB that has proven time and again, he just doesn't have what it takes to get them over the hump. Romo is an OK QB who might get you into the playoffs, but he will guarantee you a very quick exit.

Exactly where is River gonna lead the Chargers besides up Shit creek without a paddle...How many picks will he throw this year? Over/Under 25

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

actually...you're describing the chargers pathetic franchise .........2aT :L

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rivers and Romo are paddling the same canoe. LOL.