• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Eagles

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to laugh at the most ignorant fans in sports yelling Dallas Suck at the division champ and kicking their ass on the field. Eagle fans are a special kind of stupid. No other fan base would have done that lol.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old Monday Night Football crew. With the sad state of announcers that have been used latrly
I never knew Dandy & Cosell had issues. I always thought Cosell's ego was large but knew Merideth was the reason for the popularity, thus played as the side kick.

Either way...they defined entertainment from the booth while the two last night seemed intent of showing who was the smartest in the room. The best booth yesterday was the KC game. The ESPN brass haven't a clue.

Like Sir Robin posted....PLEASE NO COWBOYS NEXT MONDAY

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to laugh at the most ignorant fans in sports yelling Dallas Suck at the division champ and kicking their ass on the field. Eagle fans are a special kind of stupid. No other fan base would have done that lol.
Best part for me was playing Fly Eagles Fly with 250 fans still in the stands and losing by 25 points with a minute to go

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew Dandy & Cosell had issues. I always thought Cosell's ego was large but knew Merideth was the reason for the popularity, thus played as the side kick.

Either way...they defined entertainment from the booth while the two last night seemed intent of showing who was the smartest in the room. The best booth yesterday was the KC game. The ESPN brass haven't a clue.

Like Sir Robin posted....PLEASE NO COWBOYS NEXT MONDAY
Sorry I failed in making my point. My point was Dandy and Howard would not approve of ESPN’s choice of crew in the booth. And your correct ESPN is clueless in all things before and since the mouse ears took over

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Chanting they want Dallas before the game as if they thought they have a good team or something. The Eagles were destroyed in both games.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Chanting they want Dallas before the game as if they thought they have a good team or something. The Eagles were destroyed in both games.
And knowing twelve players were out with covid protocol and injuries. Philidelphia DUMB.