• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys could have beat the Pats

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An entire thread of cowboy fans living in la la land. What if? But we? Every team in the league could play the what if game.

Actually it seems like an entire thread of Cowboys fans telling him to STFU. And one obnoxious butthurt Packer fan.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWWW, did I hurt your feelings? Just responding to the delusional Hawk fan who claims the Cowboys fans are playing the "what if" game. Go to your own board to see the many excuses laid out for losing the SB.

Isn't that the same thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why being a Cowboys fan is unique.

Fans of other teams have so much hate for the Cowboys, they go to the trouble of creating an account to pose as a Cowboy fan just so they can post things that get the haters going.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans realize that Seattle was fortunate not to play their team in the playoffs. I'm quite confident the Cowboys would have beaten the Pats.

You serious? Pats lay 50 on them like the last time they played. Seattle or GB were the only matchups for NE. NE killed Detroit on the road, and Dallas needed a flag picked up to win

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWWW, did I hurt your feelings? Just responding to the delusional Hawk fan who claims the Cowboys fans are playing the "what if" game. Go to your own board to see the many excuses laid out for losing the SB.

Isn't that the same thing?

Actually I was referring to a different butthurt Packer fan but I'll give you honorable mention.

The Seahawks just lost a super close game. Of course some people are going to have a tough time letting go and will play a lot of woulda coulda shoulda. Just like Packer fans were doing after the NFC championship game.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I was referring to a different butthurt Packer fan but I'll give you honorable mention.

The Seahawks just lost a super close game. Of course some people are going to have a tough time letting go and will play a lot of woulda coulda shoulda. Just like Packer fans were doing after the NFC championship game.

Nice to be recognized

However, I did not see a woulda coulde shoulda thread started by a Packer fan

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to be recognized

However, I did not see a woulda coulde shoulda thread started by a Packer fan

Fine. You guys are super special humans that know how to internalize your grief and would never look to commiserate with others about a loss. Packer fans are a symbol of how all football fans should be.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. You guys are super special humans that know how to internalize your grief and would never look to commiserate with others about a loss. Packer fans are a symbol of how all football fans should be.

You're finalizing realizing this? Better late than never.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why being a Cowboys fan is unique.

Fans of other teams have so much hate for the Cowboys, they go to the trouble of creating an account to pose as a Cowboy fan just so they can post things that get the haters going.

:10::10:this is great...

i'd like to use this one on the Lakers board with your permission...:suds:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You serious? Pats lay 50 on them like the last time they played. Seattle or GB were the only matchups for NE. NE killed Detroit on the road, and Dallas needed a flag picked up to win

That NE-Detroit game was in Foxboro but they did handle them pretty easily.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That NE-Detroit game was in Foxboro but they did handle them pretty easily.

Ahh my bad I have selective memory or just dementia kicking in

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree, Dallas beat Seattle in Seattle. The Pats needed a dumb ass call from Pete Carroll to win the Superbowl. I don't know why you think Dallas couldn't have given the Pats a game but GreenBay and Seattle could. Its not like GreenBay just destroyed Dallas in GreenBay. When Healthy the Dallas Offense can play against any defense, and that 50 the Pats hung on Dallas was a different year. No one hung 50 on Dallas this past season. Any way congrats on the big win.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they got robbed.

How did the Cryboys get robbed? They shouldn't have made it past the Wild Card Game to begin with. The officials scored Dallas last TD against the Lions, not the Cryboys.

Lions lost to Officials - NFL is about $$$
Cryboys lost to Slackers - Karma
Slackers lost to Hawks - Karma
Hawks lost to Hawks - F***ed Up... Patsy's win

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, Dallas beat Seattle in Seattle. The Pats needed a dumb ass call from Pete Carroll to win the Superbowl. I don't know why you think Dallas couldn't have given the Pats a game but GreenBay and Seattle could. Its not like GreenBay just destroyed Dallas in GreenBay. When Healthy the Dallas Offense can play against any defense, and that 50 the Pats hung on Dallas was a different year. No one hung 50 on Dallas this past season. Any way congrats on the big win.

And the :bawling:boys couldn't win a game with 17 points or less ALL season. Dallas was stuck on 17 points against the Lions until help came from the officials on their final scoring drive.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the :bawling:boys couldn't win a game with 17 points or less ALL season. Dallas was stuck on 17 points against the Lions until help came from the officials on their final scoring drive.

Karma played a role when Dez dropped the ball