• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Bengals game thread

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame Dalton can't play the Chiefs and Raiders every week. The Bengals should be thinking about upgrading the QB position. They, of course, won't give it a second thought. The Andy Dalton Bengals will NEVER win a playoff game. He's simply not good enough and he never will be.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame Dalton can't play the Chiefs and Raiders every week. The Bengals should be thinking about upgrading the QB position. They, of course, won't give it a second thought. The Andy Dalton Bengals will NEVER win a playoff game. He's simply not good enough and he never will be.

who you gonna get.........who is available that the bengals would get that is a "upgrade" over dalton.....no pipedream ideas either...luck,rg3,brady,rodgers,mannings are not getting traded

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had a buddy say the same thing about the redskins 5 weeks ago

The Skins have a legitimate top 10 QB (who is a winner) and a bona fide running back. If the Bengals and Skins played tomorrow, we'd be fucked.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who you gonna get.........who is available that the bengals would get that is a "upgrade" over dalton.....no pipedream ideas either...luck,rg3,brady,rodgers,mannings are not getting traded

Someone like Russel Wilson....someone of that ilk. It would be thru the draft.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game was lost by bad hands. WRs dropping passes all over and we dropped 3 sure INTs.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was lost by bad hands. WRs dropping passes all over and we dropped 3 sure INTs.

That's a 3rd of it. The other 2/3 of it were bad QB play and bad clock management by Marv (which it to be expected).

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Wilson was our QB you'd be whining about how terrible he is...and anyway isnt wilson too short to be a good QB? werent you the guy saying that dalton would never be good bc of his height?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wilson was our QB you'd be whining about how terrible he is...and anyway isnt wilson too short to be a good QB? werent you the guy saying that dalton would never be good bc of his height?

Probably.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yup. Green had two crucial drops. bengals were clearly the better team. just a shitty game.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's a 3rd of it. The other 2/3 of it were bad QB play and bad clock management by Marv (which it to be expected).

dalton did not pkay well...but if half of the drops on offense are eliminated this is an easy win

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dalton did not pkay well...but if half of the drops on offense are eliminated this is an easy win

I said there were 3 parts at blame. Jesus. Relax. Dalton was 1/3 of it. That's fair.

Wake me when Dalton beats a good team.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont see wilson being an upgrade at all................just be happy that you have a very capable albeit young and still learning qb

wilson is going to have to throw the ball 50 times a game to get to daltons 516 rookie attempts
and dalton did very well with that many attempts for a rook
wilson has 7 games with under 200 passing yards.......dalton 2011 had 9

seem to be the same qb to me......

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I said there were 3 parts at blame. Jesus. Relax. Dalton was 1/3 of it. That's fair.

Wake me when Dalton beats a good team.

i must have missed your 3 part analysis. all i see is the same tired Dalton is a bum and the bengals are terrible. It was a shitty game, but the Bengals are a good team and Dalton a good young QB. unfortunately we are saddled with a listless HC

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i must have missed your 3 part analysis. all i see is the same tired Dalton is a bum and the bengals are terrible. It was a shitty game, but the Bengals are a good team and Dalton a good young QB. unfortunately we are saddled with a listless HC

Good teams make the playoffs and win. Good teams beat other good teams.

Name the last time the Cincinnati Bengals won a playoff game. I'll wait for your response.....

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good teams make the playoffs and win. Good teams beat other good teams.

Name the last time the Cincinnati Bengals won a playoff game. I'll wait for your response.....

im not talking about 1996. I'm talking about 2012. We all know the bengals history. The steelers got crushed at home today. the ravens lost. its the nfl. shit happens. good teams lose to good teams every week. i mean, in your scenario a good team has to lose, right?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not talking about 1996. I'm talking about 2012. We all know the bengals history. The steelers got crushed at home today. the ravens lost. its the nfl. shit happens. good teams lose to good teams every week. i mean, in your scenario a good team has to lose, right?

Occasionally a good team will lose to a bad team. That's called parity...or variance. The Bengals buck that trend. They simply cannot win. EVER. The sample size is large enough. You can set your fucking watch to it. As soon as I saw that the Steelers were getting beat I KNEW the Bengals had no chance at all. ZERO. Why? Because they're the Bengals. It really is that simple.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Bengals come up short in critical moments. Yes, that does seem to be what they do. Where we differ is that you think the previous teams have bearing on this team. Where I do not. I think the nucleus on this team is good and young enough to make some noise. Obviously, I've got my issues with Marvin Lewis...but I think the talent is good enough to overcome his shortcomings. Not saying Dalton will ever win a SB, but I think he will notch some playoff wins. Gotta remember that this team is a head of schedule. A ton of people said they wouldn't win a game last year. They went to the playoffs. This year, they added to that core. They'll get better. The talent is legit. The big question is whether Marv an get the most out of the talent that is assembled.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals come up short in critical moments. Yes, that does seem to be what they do. Where we differ is that you think the previous teams have bearing on this team. Where I do not. I think the nucleus on this team is good and young enough to make some noise. Obviously, I've got my issues with Marvin Lewis...but I think the talent is good enough to overcome his shortcomings. Not saying Dalton will ever win a SB, but I think he will notch some playoff wins. Gotta remember that this team is a head of schedule. A ton of people said they wouldn't win a game last year. They went to the playoffs. This year, they added to that core. They'll get better. The talent is legit. The big question is whether Marv an get the most out of the talent that is assembled.

I think you know the answer to that question. Can I get a Who Dey?!?