• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys are killing it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes but romotowens was first
The best part of the Hoop is being able to go back and pull up quotes. Like when Septic made fun of Dak as a starting QB and Zeke as the 4th overall pick. Fun times

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not go through this again. I don't care who is first. Honestly, UK was very high on him too really early.
I liked Dak early, I think several folks were, BMurph if I'm not mistaken. Most were just thrilled to see the Cowboys actually draft a QB. If that didn't signal less control by Jerry, nothing would

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey....just repeating what you told me.

matters to someone

I would show the post when I first mentioned him but the post would only make me look like a glory hound about another Qb that was dear to your heart. It amazes me how there are certain rules for certain people on here. I mean I gave J the Arod belt sign and he won't even speak to me anymore.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would show the post when I first mentioned him but the post would only make me look like a glory hound about another Qb that was dear to your heart. It amazes me how there are certain rules for certain people on here. I mean I gave J the Arod belt sign and he won't even speak to me anymore.

10-1
Go Cowboys!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has the Boys ranked 23rd before the season started.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not regret passing on that trade - giving away Collins and Smith for Lynch. I think Dak is a similar QB, and in many ways I feel he will become the better player, and I feel he will get there faster. I would have drafted Dak above Cook, so IMO we got our QB and added talented defenders.
Am I in line for a gold star also?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP might have been on to something back in April...
Fun to go back and look at a few non Cowboys fans ripping the Cowboys for taking a running back at 4, while the majority of guys who post on this board knew they had a good draft all along
I liked the Cowboys draft and was surprised that Prescott was still available in the 4th round.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP was told he was crazy a few times in April lol. Something about a D- grade. If I'm not mistaken, you were on the Dak train ling before Jerry handed in the card
You nailed this, but you're still bat shit crazy.:dhd:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season started I liked the 2nd round pick. Just think how good this team will be if they free up salary space from Romos contract and pick up a star defensive player in FA, get Jaylon Smith and draft D heavy. Looking like a team on the cusp of a dynasty.

HUGE COWBOY FAN THIS WEEK. Got to take down those Vikings and get us a top 15 pick.

Philly is on the cusp of a Super Bowl too. We just need a RB, 2 CB's, OLB, DE/DT, LT, G, C, and 3 WR's. :L :doh:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Dak early, I think several folks were, BMurph if I'm not mistaken. Most were just thrilled to see the Cowboys actually draft a QB. If that didn't signal less control by Jerry, nothing would

I was in on Dak being the pick as the next QB understudy to Romo, I would have taken him in the 3rd or maybe higher depending on how the draft went. Just thought it would be a year or so learning process for him. I am glad so many teams jumped on the other QB's early and we got Dak. Of course no one had any idea Tony would go down in the preseason and Dak would perform at this level so soon. However I LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF HOW THIS HAS PLAYED OUT SO FAR THIS SEASON!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I in line for a gold star also?
I was in on Dak being the pick as the next QB understudy to Romo, I would have taken him in the 3rd or maybe higher depending on how the draft went. Just thought it would be a year or so learning process for him. I am glad so many teams jumped on the other QB's early and we got Dak. Of course no one had any idea Tony would go down in the preseason and Dak would perform at this level so soon. However I LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF HOW THIS HAS PLAYED OUT SO FAR THIS SEASON!
I think every single person on here liked Dak at some point during the draft. The difference was how much and at what point. At the time I would have preferred Goff, Wentz, Cook and Lynch and so did the Cowboys as they tried to trade up for two of them. Turns out that not getting any of the other guys and not giving up any other pieces has thus far worked out miles better for us. Sometimes luck is your best friend.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poise, desire and character were there but who knew these type of results were in the makings?

I heard Nate Newton on the radio talking about how this guy studies like no other. Hours upon hours of video and breaking down tendencies of each player on that's weeks defense. Pretty darn special for a kid his age. Local Dallas media has ran many stories of Dak's home town. Special Person without question.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just remember who mentioned Garrett and coach of the year first.

All on how one looks at it, but this guy should be winning by a landslide at this point

Are u sure I didn't say that first ?? Just kidding