• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys are killing it

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are most really thinking Dak is a long term solution at QB for us?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just remember who mentioned Garrett and coach of the year first.

All on how one looks at it, but this guy should be winning by a landslide at this point

No doubt. And I will tone down my criticism of him, but that doesn't mean I won' have any. 10 and 1!!!!! woo hoo.

Chomping at the bit right now to see what Zimm is going to throw at our Boys.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every single person on here liked Dak at some point during the draft. The difference was how much and at what point. At the time I would have preferred Goff, Wentz, Cook and Lynch and so did the Cowboys as they tried to trade up for two of them. Turns out that not getting any of the other guys and not giving up any other pieces has thus far worked out miles better for us. Sometimes luck is your best friend.

It was lucky for Dak as well. He plays for his favorite team and he has zek and the Dallas Oline. No other QB has close to those two factors. This team has the ability to just grow and grow.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not?
what have you seen to say tap the brakes?

I have never seen a fan like you....the more we win the more down in the mouth you appear.

A realistic fan?? I guess the RG3, Kapernicks, etc. bother me a little. Not comparing them because they were both a lot more dynamic.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the misses vs Washington. Everyone saw the same thing that guy on NFL Network had said a few weeks ago. I'm sure there are misses by all Qbs. He has played the part well so far no doubt.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A realistic fan?? I guess the RG3, Kapernicks, etc. bother me a little. Not comparing them because they were both a lot more dynamic.
lol at realistic fan.

Look, I've seen every game since the mid 60's. I'm in it for playoff advancement and championships. It's my TEAM and I give a rats ass about who the QB is OR even the LB, so please.....realistic fan with Kap & 3 as verification?

I don't no romo....you sure seem to play the down in the mouth part to me and frankly, you've shocked even me to this point. See...it remains against my most basic principle for football, baseball type sports. Team trumps everything and certainly an individual player.

we've tapped danced enough over this, I don't care to spit hairs with you. Pointless. We see things much differently in the wide world of sports.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago bears game the year we finally won it all for the first time

Morton & Staubach rotating between plays.

freaking bobby douglas won the game.
I cussed Landry and everyone wearing a star the day the Bears beat them 44-0. That was the most chickenshit performance I've ever seen. That's the only time I've seen a pro team that was actually scared of the other team

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at realistic fan.

Look, I've seen every game since the mid 60's. I'm in it for playoff advancement and championships. It's my TEAM and I give a rats ass about who the QB is OR even the LB, so please.....realistic fan with Kap & 3 as verification?

I don't no romo....you sure seem to play the down in the mouth part to me and frankly, you've shocked even me to this point. See...it remains against my most basic principle for football, baseball type sports. Team trumps everything and certainly an individual player.

we've tapped danced enough over this, I don't care to spit hairs with you. Pointless. We see things much differently in the wide world of sports.

Maybe I'm not down, but just worried. We have a shot to do big things this year.This league changes so fast. Carolina, Arizona, GB are likely to miss the playoffs. I just want our best chance.