• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys a good bet to win Super Bowl

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I hate hockey

Never got that sport. It seems like every goal is just some fluke. Lot of Flyer fans in Philly but it just never clicked with me. However... GO FLYers!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NHL team that seemed to win the Stanley Cup every damn year as I was growing up. I guess I'm supposed to be a Canadian's fan with my need to feel like a winner and all.

I think Cowboys, Celtics, Trojans should suffice. Not one city remotely close to each other but each a top team all time of their sport.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if a 5 or 6 year old who has no idea what a Super bowl is, likes a team before said team ever wins one, he's only a fan because the team is a winner?

Also lets take it one step further. A lets say a 7 year old kid jumps on a bandwagon because the team wins a Superbowl, then goes dormant for 1/4 of a century but now he's 32 and still a fan. Wouldn't that 32 year old jump ship, if your idea is right.

Here's another example. A kid is 3 months old when a team wins the superbowl, and around 5 he becomes a fan, 25 years later they still haven't one, basically means that he has never witnessed a win by the team he roots for, and yet he's still a fan?

All of those are true situations, yet you keep on insisting it's because they have issues and want to be connected with a winner. Why haven't they jumped ship and became Patriots fans, because if it's winning we crave there has been none better over that stretch.

If this so called kid came on the hoop after being alive for no Dallas SBs read a fan of another team saying, “Dallas sucks” their 1st post would be “We got 5 championships! How many do you have?”.
It’s a personality type. I literally and I mean LITERALLY never saw a Warriors hat. Now I see them everywhere. But it has nothing to do with them winning right?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not the issue. It’s the 100,000 to 1 ratio of Cowboy fans to Panther fans. I have no issue with who your buddy roots for. My point is they act like it had nothing to do with Dallas winning and winning and winning and we all know that’s nonsense.
I do admit I have no clue why people don’t have pride for their home town. I don’t root for the Eagles part. I root that they represent my city. I’m not rooting for Baltimore or Miami or whatever city because I have absolutely no ties to that city.
you know back when you 1st talked this silly shit. It was any fan that didnt root for their home team wasnt a real fan. Now it is just cowboy fans LOL

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this so called kid came on the hoop after being alive for no Dallas SBs read a fan of another team saying, “Dallas sucks” their 1st post would be “We got 5 championships! How many do you have?”.
It’s a personality type. I literally and I mean LITERALLY never saw a Warriors hat. Now I see them everywhere. But it has nothing to do with them winning right?
You're a fucking Moron.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're talking to a simple minded fool. Who is incapable of being convinced by logic.
Whatever his initial thoughts are. Are now unwavering facts in his simple mind.

Have you ever seen him say. hey good point. I change my mind.
He is incapable.

It’s simple minded logic that I think there are tons of Cowboy fans from outside the Texas area that chose to root for the Cowboys because they won a shit ton. But you’re the levelheaded genius that thinks all these fans had nothing to do with them winning. Yeah ok dude. Whatever you say. Manster being a Cowboy, Celtic, Trojan fan and Jarntt being a Cowboy Yankees fan and all the Cowboy Laker fans were all just coincidence. Shit, you guys even have a Cowboy Patriot fan on your board but it’s all just coincidence. Uh huh

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What sport were they tops in?

Football. 3rd most championships in the modern era.
Celtics #1
Cowboys #2
USC football #3
Not one city within a 1000 miles of each other but totally coincidental right?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sensing a theme here.

And the theme you’re portraying it was all a coincidence and had NOTHING to do with Dallas winning. We believe you.

Holy shit. I just looked at your profile page and you’re a Cowboy Laker fan too. I’m over here crying. Purely a coincidence right. Hahahahaha

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say “I give up and I’m wrong”. The three people calling me an idiot for claiming you’re just front runners will admit I was wrong and your allegiance had NOTHING to do with winning.
Jarntt Cowboy Yankee fan
Schmoopy Cowboy Laker fan
Manster Cowboy Celtic USC fan.

It had nothing to do with them winning.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking Moron.

Intelligent comeback. Clearly you couldn’t com up with a counter.

But let’s review. On this topic 3 of you called me an “Idiot” for saying “You only like the Cowboys cause they won”. Coincidentally you 3 calling me an idiot for claiming you are all front runners happen to be Cowboy/Laker, Cowboy/Yankee and Cowboy/Celtic fans. How funny!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s simple minded logic that I think there are tons of Cowboy fans from outside the Texas area that chose to root for the Cowboys because they won a shit ton. But you’re the levelheaded genius that thinks all these fans had nothing to do with them winning. Yeah ok dude. Whatever you say. Manster being a Cowboy, Celtic, Trojan fan and Jarntt being a Cowboy Yankees fan and all the Cowboy Laker fans were all just coincidence. Shit, you guys even have a Cowboy Patriot fan on your board but it’s all just coincidence. Uh huh
no. you are a simple minded fool because you think "all" Cowboy fans outside of Texas are bandwagon fans.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So......

All of those are true situations, yet you keep on insisting it's because they have issues and want to be connected with a winner. Why haven't they jumped ship and became Patriots fans, because if it's winning we crave there has been none better over that stretch.

Everyone is a Patriot fan - some secretly like PE1.
PE1 jumped ship when the Eagles found their acorn.

He's got 35 more years to find another inner.....