• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy vs Niners

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man , I just saw that last play again. Poor Zeke got the shit knocked out of him on that. Hell of a snap though.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Man , I just saw that last play again. Poor Zeke got the shit knocked out of him on that. Hell of a snap though.
What is sad is that May have been his last play as a Cowboy. What a disappointing game. A piece of advice to Mahr and Dak - don’t watch TV, listen to radio or tune into to social media for at least a month. Feel bad for them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak, Elliot, Schultz and if I could, DIGGS is selling BBQ sause but if only we can rid ourselves of all.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, we have a Championship level, awesome defense. We have playmakers. And we have a good, solid, QB, but he just ain't the guy that's gonna lead you to a Championship. The kicking game didn't help, but the two interceptions killed us, and in the 2nd half, Purdy made a few plays and Dak didnt. At least 2 other picks were dropped, one a pick 6. And no, that isn't reactionary to this game, it's 8 years of compiled evidence
Special teams bit us in the butt too. Turpin does more dumb shit then good. He had a TD if he stayed outside. And he is awful at fielding kicks to many times. Maher missing that extra point put uneeded stress to the team. It was a buzz kill.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams bit us in the butt too. Turpin does more dumb shit then good. He had a TD if he stayed outside. And he is awful at fielding kicks to many times. Maher missing that extra point put uneeded stress to the team. It was a buzz kill.
I agree with you on cutting it outside. He would have needed to slow done to cut hard right and likely get caught from behind but he had another 20 yards if he went outside

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a tough one. Those interceptions killed us all year and like all year there were so many poor decisions throwing the ball today when/where he shouldn’t have. I don’t want to hear anyone try and say it was a tipped pass Warner caught. It was a bad decision to throw that ball. Ward should have had it. Dak didn’t even see him. We need to go to a quick release offense. We need to simplify things. We can’t keep doing what we have been doing. One good game, one bad game gets you nowhere in the NFL. Yeah of course Pollard going out changed everything, but Dak just needs to be better on the mental side of things too often for me. It’s just over and over. maybe we need Wade Wilson back? I don’t know what else we can do. something needs to change. I will give him credit for when he tucked it and ran. I thought he made a couple great decisions to keep drives going. I think his character is off the charts and I think that is very underrated in todays sports world. I also think the lack of a kicker put a little pressure on him. He knew he needed to take a couple extra chances where normally we’d maybe go for 3 and he’ll never throw a teammate under the bus and say that. SF has a tough D. They are going to make plays.

One thing I was happy as heck with was that we absolutely didn’t get out physicalled today. We punched them in the mouth over and over. Maybe just one too many weak spots or injuries but that is life in the NFL. This team put on a much better performance in the trenches than they did last year on both sides IMO. This wasn’t a hang your head performance.
I am doing the same thing I did when Tony was the QB. When we were inside the opponents 40 or closer, I would say don't screw this up get 3 atleast, but too many times Dak like Tony is messing up at critical times. This is getting old. Dumb decisions by Dak. 7 year vet should know better. He better be better next year!!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am doing the same thing I did when Tony was the QB. When we were inside the opponents 40 or closer, I would say don't screw this up get 3 atleast, but too many times Dak like Tony is messing up at critical times. This is getting old. Dumb decisions by Dak. 7 year vet should know better. He better be better next year!!!
It's interesting you mention Tony. I thought it was unfortunate for Romo that his body failed him at the end, because after years of talented play but turning into Tony Oh No in the big moments, I think he finally figured things out and became great at the end. Maybe that will happen for Dak. The kid is a hard worker and high character player. But it's on him. I hear people say we need more weapons and all...but with the money he makes now, this is really about as good a team as he is ever going to have around him. When he has guys open and he has time, he can pick you apart. But when he faces great teams and has to "throw guys open", he just can't do it. If this team is ever gonna get over the hump, he has to become a guy that can do that. Tony finally did(when he stopped going to Cabo before playoff games). Maybe Dak will too

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's interesting you mention Tony. I thought it was unfortunate for Romo that his body failed him at the end, because after years of talented play but turning into Tony Oh No in the big moments, I think he finally figured things out and became great at the end. Maybe that will happen for Dak. The kid is a hard worker and high character player. But it's on him. I hear people say we need more weapons and all...but with the money he makes now, this is really about as good a team as he is ever going to have around him. When he has guys open and he has time, he can pick you apart. But when he faces great teams and has to "throw guys open", he just can't do it. If this team is ever gonna get over the hump, he has to become a guy that can do that. Tony finally did(when he stopped going to Cabo before playoff games). Maybe Dak will too
I don't think Tony ever figured it out. I am skeptical that Dak won't either. I will say this, Tony was much better at combacks then Dak. Dak can't even get more then three downs on a game winning drive. I want my QB to not make stupid rookie type mistakes. Seems it has been since Troy we have not had one. Just tired.