• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy vs Niners

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Caterpillar front end loaders union just announced they are now in the 2003 trash pile continuing to dispose of the garbage Jerry has left behind. Severe contamination of the trash has hindered efforts constantly with continued cost overruns and China refusing to accept any more new shipments.
And - I'm not sure there is a compactor large enough to handle the volume of Jerry's bullshit over the years.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy has 3 Superbowls. And he was accurate as hell.

Yes he was, but he also won those in his first 6-7 years. Different era back then but he also threw some terrible INTs. All Qbs throw INTs.

Im not saying Dak is better because he is not. Im just saying that Aikman won 3 Superbowls , but that doesnt mean he was Aaron Rodgers and never threw picks

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right. The boys made mistakes Jerry folding to Zeke Holdout and just not using Pollard much
For 2 1/2? Years was not productive IMO. Zeke can still play but At some point you have to do a cost benefit production analysis and make a decision. I would draft a back maybe negotiate a 1-2 year deal with Pollard if possible his injury may hurt his off season value. I’m saying goodbye to Zeke .
That’s just me but I’m not a GM just a Cowboy fan hoping again to make the SB despite Jerry’s deal with the Devil
As far as Zeke goes we all see that he is not the same player he was before he signed the deal. The burst is gone.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was, but he also won those in his first 6-7 years. Different era back then but he also threw some terrible INTs. All Qbs throw INTs.

Im not saying Dak is better because he is not. Im just saying that Aikman won 3 Superbowls , but that doesnt mean he was Aaron Rodgers and never threw picks
Troy threw picks for sure. Not so much in the post season though. A new OC and play caller possibly help Dak.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just re-watched the game earlier today. If you recall the play where the San Francisco lineman was holding Martin and Warner busted through because Martin couldn’t get over there to block him to sack Dak.

He tripped Dak with his right leg. Stuck it right out and tripped him.

We got all over Brady on his little tripping escapade last week. But this one being missed was BS because they were officials all around. Likely not a game changer but still.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just re-watched the game earlier today. If you recall the play where the San Francisco lineman was holding Martin and Warner busted through because Martin couldn’t get over there to block him to sack Dak.

He tripped Dak with his right leg. Stuck it right out and tripped him.

We got all over Brady on his little tripping escapade last week. But this one being missed was BS because they were officials all around. Likely not a game changer but still.

Correction, he tripped Pollard, who Dak had quickly handed the ball off too. The 11 minute mark of Q1. But a definite trip.