• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy vs Niners

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys it was a hellof a run. I have not been this #@$&ing irritated about a game since the boys spotted SF 21 back in 94. Our Cowboys played the game under the ability we have seen them show this season. It’s over and no sense dwelling on underperformance Right now. Lots of decisions are ahead on several of the players and coaches that may be staying or leaving for new team’s opportunities and better pay. The Draft is ahead along with the RFA and FA that we have.
When the dust settles after a few days we will have a clearer picture on the coaching and who we may need to invite to be successful elsewhere or retain.

As far as the rest of the playoffs I will have fun watching the KC Cincinnati game and be pulling for SF to beat the eagles.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on cutting it outside. He would have needed to slow done to cut hard right and likely get caught from behind but he had another 20 yards if he went outside
That play and the Trevon Digg near interception are the 2 plays that are on constant replay in my head.

To me it look like those super smooth are sleeves helped that ball slip right through.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That play and the Trevon Digg near interception are the 2 plays that are on constant replay in my head.

To me it look like those super smooth are sleeves helped that ball slip right through.
Agreed. Those plus the two picks and the miss of an open Gallup and an open Hilton on deep throws that could have changed the game and of course the Mahr miss. Will be an interesting offseason. Don’t see Zeke coming back with all that money, and if we lose Quinn then we take a step back on defense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Tony ever figured it out. I am skeptical that Dak won't either. I will say this, Tony was much better at combacks then Dak. Dak can't even get more then three downs on a game winning drive. I want my QB to not make stupid rookie type mistakes. Seems it has been since Troy we have not had one. Just tired.

Troy had them too, probably more than Dak and Romo.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised. I saw the replay . It looked nasty and I figured he broke something. This team just has bad luck. the outcome may have been different if this injury does not happen. I hope they sign him and this injury possibly helps it happen. I don't see any team making him the highest paid RB after this injury..

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys it was a hellof a run. I have not been this #@$&ing irritated about a game since the boys spotted SF 21 back in 94. Our Cowboys played the game under the ability we have seen them show this season. It’s over and no sense dwelling on underperformance Right now. Lots of decisions are ahead on several of the players and coaches that may be staying or leaving for new team’s opportunities and better pay. The Draft is ahead along with the RFA and FA that we have.
When the dust settles after a few days we will have a clearer picture on the coaching and who we may need to invite to be successful elsewhere or retain.

As far as the rest of the playoffs I will have fun watching the KC Cincinnati game and be pulling for SF to beat the eagles.
Lol the 28th season in a row where I lose interest in the playoffs once the Cowboys are eliminated. Only one team succeeds now.

This team has some decisions to make. Too be honest this game pisst me off

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love tony, but to me he is not an every down back. Pair him with a rookie next year. I think it was PD or Manster who is high on Robinson from Texas. I started really watching him. He is special. I would do a second on him. Moreover, the 2024 draft has an abundance of QB'S. Dak has to bring it next year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasnt sure Diggs saw the ball on the tipped pass. Now he did see Kittle juggling the ball and should have broken that one up. He doesnt get the benefit of the doubt from me on that. If it would have been 27 or 6 that did that i would have said they were worried about a penalty. There was play yesterday where Dak took off and i thought 54 was getting ready to lay him out , but you could tell he held up because he thought he might get flagged. Dak got about 3 more yards out of it. Dak was lucky it was 54 and not 57. 57 is ready to take heads off.

Last edited:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 for the 49ers is taking all kinds of heat for not getting down on that run in bounds. Im not sure he could. He was running toward the sidelines to pick up the first down. His foot hit out right after the marker. He could have slid i guess but he would have slid right out and possibly marked short. I thought it was a hell of a run.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love tony, but to me he is not an every down back. Pair him with a rookie next year. I think it was PD or Manster who is high on Robinson from Texas. I started really watching him. He is special. I would do a second on him. Moreover, the 2024 draft has an abundance of QB'S. Dak has to bring it next year.
After this long, I don't see Dak bringing it next year. Agree on Robinson.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it because I feel like they are undervalued in todays game , but I just dont think investing in Running Backs is a good way to go about the cap. It sucks because those guys take a beating. We got Pollard in the 4rth round ???

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can not pay both.
Pick one and draft RB. I'd love the Texas RB but he'll be gone b4 we pick. Still, many real good backs. The KState back also has game. Round 2? Hell, beats me but, I subscribe to football players, RB matter to me.
Your right. The boys made mistakes Jerry folding to Zeke Holdout and just not using Pollard much
For 2 1/2? Years was not productive IMO. Zeke can still play but At some point you have to do a cost benefit production analysis and make a decision. I would draft a back maybe negotiate a 1-2 year deal with Pollard if possible his injury may hurt his off season value. I’m saying goodbye to Zeke .
That’s just me but I’m not a GM just a Cowboy fan hoping again to make the SB despite Jerry’s deal with the Devil

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he isn't is why he is worth it IMO. He isn't shot like Zeke

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can not pay both.
Pick one and draft RB. I'd love the Texas RB but he'll be gone b4 we pick. Still, many real good backs. The KState back also has game. Round 2? Hell, beats me but, I subscribe to football players, RB matter to me.
I also like the K-state back.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is then it just adds to the pile he's amassed over the past 25 years...
The Caterpillar front end loaders union just announced they are now in the 2003 trash pile continuing to dispose of the garbage Jerry has left behind. Severe contamination of the trash has hindered efforts constantly with continued cost overruns and China refusing to accept any more new shipments.