• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy fans roll call

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did great down the stretch, of course we could say PDay choked it away.

I got something Pday can choke on .....

Lmao I'm kidding Pday ...... I didn't want you to think I wasnt thinking about you :lol:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got something Pday can choke on .....

Lmao I'm kidding Pday ...... I didn't want you to think I wasnt thinking about you :lol:

LOL, As I typed my post I thought it would bring about a smart ass remark, just not that. Very Funny (TBS)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well dayum ....

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality Check Time Again!

You guys don't miss me??

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has a clean slate. Let's leave that shit at disney. If trouble arises, it will be handled.

Welcome fellas. :yo:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I still say that you and Twist started the crap over there as well. You've been here a while now, and I haven't said squat to or about you. You decided to pile onto the shit between me and Twist(which if you look at the posts, he started as well). Same as at ESPN, you start shit and then cry that you were picked on
That didn't take long. I guess its already time to look for another place to talk football. Its just a matter of time before this site turns to trash again. I should have known you and twist would ruin it for everyone again.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't take long. I guess its already time to look for another place to talk football. Its just a matter of time before this site turns to trash again. I should have known you and twist would ruin it for everyone again.

This site hasn't been trash and won't be. I see a lot of bitching but haven't seen a reason for it yet. I'll say it one more time and that's it: THIS IS NOT DISNEY!! Y'all need to quit your bitching about one another and get to posting about football or whatever the hell interest you. We don't tolerate a lot of bullshit. Trouble makers get sent packing here.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I still say that you and Twist started the crap over there as well. You've been here a while now, and I haven't said squat to or about you. You decided to pile onto the shit between me and Twist(which if you look at the posts, he started as well). Same as at ESPN, you start shit and then cry that you were picked on

I will freely admit I came on very strong calling one of you opinions idiotic. For that you feel you have to threaten others? Stop trying to play the you are only a victim and admit that you threatening everybody who disagreed with you (Some were very harsh in their criticism of you (ME) yes you can add twist here too. but others criticized in a fair manor and you threatened them too. If you think calling you an idiot for a stupid ass comment, what the hell would you call threatening bodily harm? Then again since the only way you would be a threat to me physically is if I went to Shreveport, I guess you can say you never threatened me in the first place. Hell odds are if I did show up in Shreveport you probably say I must come to an exact location. Oh wait that right we had to go to the fair grounds.

As my tag says I know I can be an ass, but not nearly as big a ass as some others. And another thing if you think b[posting threats on PM's are any different than a public threat, think again. It's still there to be shown to all.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just questioned how you could call anyone a crybaby.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy Frye.

It might have been lost in all the threads so let me repost it. This isn't ESPN. Leave the stuff from ESPN back over there. Constant personal attacks and insults aren't put up with here. I know every one of you from our days at ESPN, the pickem, and some from fantasy football. I know we can all get along and we all want to talk about the Cowboys. So let's just do that and let bygones be bygones. There are much better tools here for removing trouble posters. You can ask TRS, FWD, or reptec about that if you ever run across them :)

So let's talk football and leave the Disney BS back on that board :suds:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy Frye.

It might have been lost in all the threads so let me repost it. This isn't ESPN. Leave the stuff from ESPN back over there. Constant personal attacks and insults aren't put up with here. I know every one of you from our days at ESPN, the pickem, and some from fantasy football. I know we can all get along and we all want to talk about the Cowboys. So let's just do that and let bygones be bygones. There are much better tools here for removing trouble posters. You can ask TRS, FWD, or reptec about that if you ever run across them :)

So let's talk football and leave the Disney BS back on that board :suds:
I'm all for this. I didn't start the crap up on SH with either Twist or Manster, and all of our posts are timestamped to prove it. Twist, before you play innocent, roll back over to ESPN and look at the last post that you sent me. And look up who started the namecalling here(after you admitted on here that I was only talking football). I have a deal for both of you....keep your mouth off me, I will keep my big mouth off you, and lets keep it on football from here on out

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for this. I didn't start the crap up on SH with either Twist or Manster, and all of our posts are timestamped to prove it. Twist, before you play innocent, roll back over to ESPN and look at the last post that you sent me. And look up who started the namecalling here(after you admitted on here that I was only talking football). I have a deal for both of you....keep your mouth off me, I will keep my big mouth off you, and lets keep it on football from here on out

Fair enough. No need to go back to ESPN though. Let's keep it respectful here and we can all cheer on the Cowboys. That sounds rah-rah cheesy, but I think we all agree that we need some football!

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a plan. This site is far better than ESPN ever was IMO. Thanks

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys better figure out how to get along because none of us like receiving reported posts from your bitchfests.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys better figure out how to get along because none of us like receiving reported posts from your bitchfests.

To add more to this, when someone reports a post here it doesn't go of into never-never land with three of them getting a post pulled or someone banned. No, every mod sees it and we react to it. If it is a shitty report, the person who made goes on the shit list. If it is a good report, the person making the bad post goes on the shit list.

Frye made two terrible, terrible reports this morning already. The reasons he gave look exactly like ESPN reports, basically pretty harmless stuff that is targetting one poster to try to get that person banned. So I'll say it again. We don't use an automated report system that applies strikes no matter what BS you put in the reason code.

So Frye was placed on a 24 ban because of the stupid reports. We don't want to discourage people from reporting true spam or bad trolling, but don't report a post with a comment equating to "he hurt my feelings". :L

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add more to this, when someone reports a post here it doesn't go of into never-never land with three of them getting a post pulled or someone banned. No, every mod sees it and we react to it. If it is a shitty report, the person who made goes on the shit list. If it is a good report, the person making the bad post goes on the shit list.

Frye made two terrible, terrible reports this morning already. The reasons he gave look exactly like ESPN reports, basically pretty harmless stuff that is targetting one poster to try to get that person banned. So I'll say it again. We don't use an automated report system that applies strikes no matter what BS you put in the reason code.

So Frye was placed on a 24 ban because of the stupid reports. We don't want to discourage people from reporting true spam or bad trolling, but don't report a post with a comment equating to "he hurt my feelings". :L
nice to see some intelligence when dealing with reports. We used to lose good threads over nothing over there, because of game playing.