• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy fans roll call

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had enough of some posters, can't blame him. Luckily I was able to talk the vBookie into giving twist some under-the-table vcash and brought him back on board :whistle:

You clowns are a complete joke. Come here as a new poster and you warn me to cool it with the personal stuff and bitching or get banned, then you let these clowns talk about everything here but football?? You're nothing but a bunch of but-grabbing buds from the old forum kissing each other ass here...nothing more. Only now the buttgrabbers are running the forum?

Classic

You clowns don't deserve an intelligent counterpoint, only want to eat each other's ass here. This isn't a messageboard, it's a sideshow for homers to come and post and hold hands.

No class

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want some extra v-cash too. No idea what it is but if it's free I'm in.

Everyone starts with 500 vCash. You can go to the vBookie page (near the top is a link) and bet fake cash on games. No monetary value, but good way to pass time :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clowns are a complete joke. Come here as a new poster and you warn me to cool it with the personal stuff and bitching or get banned, then you let these clowns talk about everything here but football?? You're nothing but a bunch of but-grabbing buds from the old forum kissing each other ass here...nothing more. Only now the buttgrabbers are running the forum?

Classic

You clowns don't deserve an intelligent counterpoint, only want to eat each other's ass here. This isn't a messageboard, it's a sideshow for homers to come and post and hold hands.

No class

feel better?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh btw,

SUCK MY DICK

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Classic

No class
I have been able to talk more football talk on here in the last couple weeks than we had on the ESPN board for well over a month. Go ahead Frye talk some football. I'll join you. Show us how its done!

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Classic

No class

+1

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I was going to go with "co-sign", but it was too hard to pass up "+1"..

Good thing that you aligned yourself with one of the worst ESPN posters ever.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye has his moments.. Far from the worst though.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone starts with 500 vCash. You can go to the vBookie page (near the top is a link) and bet fake cash on games. No monetary value, but good way to pass time :)

But you bribed twist with some, I WANT MORE TOOOOOOOO. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing that you aligned yourself with one of the worst ESPN posters ever.
That's not true. WFRYE said some things that were way out there football wise at ESPN, but he was also right on some highly argued topics that most people ended up being proved wrong about. I was only at ESPN for 7 months, so I don't know about before that, but the biggest problem for him at Disney, was that every time he made a post, he was called a name(to which he responded in kind), he did the same and then perpetuated the cycle. It's just the way things were there. Football wise, definitely not the worst.