• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could the NCAA make a GOOD rule change?!

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that this could lead to opposing bench players getting recruited to provide inside info. This will be a good rule as long as the NCAA properly enforces tampering rules. Unfortunately, they are notoriously poor at that.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that this could lead to opposing bench players getting recruited to provide inside info. This will be a good rule as long as the NCAA properly enforces tampering rules. Unfortunately, they are notoriously poor at that.

id rather have the players exploiting this rule to slightly screw their former school rather than having the schools exploiting this rule to totally screw over their former players

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id rather have the players exploiting this rule to slightly screw their former school rather than having the schools exploiting this rule to totally screw over their former players

I'm sorry, but the last thing we need is coaches spending the offseason trying to win steal walk-ons from the teams on their schedule the next year. Aside from introducing chaos, it would also provide a reason for coaches to exclude walk-ons who would probably never play. That's not a good thing, in my opinion.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but the last thing we need is coaches spending the offseason trying to win steal walk-ons from the teams on their schedule the next year. Aside from introducing chaos, it would also provide a reason for coaches to exclude walk-ons who would probably never play. That's not a good thing, in my opinion.

I'm not worried about all that, I don't think it would be a big thing.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see that being a huge issue. What I'd like to see in NCAA bball is getting rid of the "one and done" student athletes. The NBA should have a special draft for kids coming out of high school who think they have what it takes. If they don't get drafted by an NBA team, then they need to complete three years in the NCAA before declaring for the NBA draft.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woud rather the coach not have a say in where they can or cant transfer. But I think the only clause should be not to a school on the schedule for the following year.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your coach is recruiting walk-ons from other teams on the schedule next year, to get secrets for one game, I will show you a team that sucks!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woud rather the coach not have a say in where they can or cant transfer. But I think the only clause should be not to a school on the schedule for the following year.

:agree: There is nothing wrong with that. I will even add that if that team is on the schedule during the transfers eligible years

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its a guaranteed non issue in every sport besides football. i dont see why a potential issue in one sport should hold up something like this which has become a major problem across the NCAA