• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cotton Bowl: Clemson vs. Notre Dame

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna guess not been a Domer for very long or not know the 'recent' history of ND football.

Anybody with a clue of either two, above, would keep they moufs shut and just hope to Gawd ND doesn't have their coaches pissing down they legs at game time and embarrass themselves under the brightest lights of CFB.

/that is all/ :dance:

since ive been on this board it has been filled with nd fans that have been extremely level headed about the team's situation. I don't like this trash talk and extreme homer nd fans suddenly popping up

GO IRISH!

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help it! If we can get past Oklahoma I would love to see Notre Dame. It's been a while.

And we would love to see Alabama

giphy.gif

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has Clemson won a National Title? How many Heisman winners does Clemson have? Until recently the only thing Clemson football was known for is getting rid of Woody Hayes.
Notre Dame wish they had half the tradition of Clemson

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The term "Clemsoning" is loosely defined as, "the act of delivering an inexplicably disappointing performance, usually within the context of a college football season." Until the last few seasons, when Clemson's football turned into a juggernaut, the term "Clemsoning" was the bane of any Clemson fans' existence.Oct 27, 2017

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir , if you think Notre Dame is lacking in tradition, both in athletics and academic, you need to pay closer attention in class. Contrary to the position you currently appear to hold, the world does s not end at the South Carolina border.

And always remember on graduation day, one of the diplomas reads "Clemson University" and the other , "The University of Notre Dame Du Lac." Trust me on this , life is easier if you had the good fortune to have earned the latter.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much, just some shit talking. The thread was about the game and then turned into a shitshow for a couple of pages. Typical SportsHoopla shit, I suppose.

I been staying away from this thread since the Sunday after the match ups were announced for that reason.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hope at this time is that Clemson gets some last minute action and goes up to a 14 point favorite. Then I want every newspaper in the south to print 5 daily stories of how the ND schedule was a joke, and that the Tigers trip top Dallas is just a layover. You know, the how good could they be , they only won 12 gams and don't play in a conference. And make sure those papers are delivered every day to every Clemson player.
Maybe the southern papers can convince the fans to save their money for the a trip to the championship (since this game is already decided). Maybe the Clemson Administration could convince Sweeny, to leave the punter home for this game.
Then for the championship the can send a deserving student to the game with the savings.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hope at this time is that Clemson gets some last minute action and goes up to a 14 point favorite. Then I want every newspaper in the south to print 5 daily stories of how the ND schedule was a joke, and that the Tigers trip top Dallas is just a layover. You know, the how good could they be , they only won 12 gams and don't play in a conference. And make sure those papers are delivered every day to every Clemson player.
Maybe the southern papers can convince the fans to save their money for the a trip to the championship (since this game is already decided). Maybe the Clemson Administration could convince Sweeny, to leave the punter home for this game.
Then for the championship the can send a deserving student to the game with the savings.
*Swinney … bro. :suds: