• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cotton Bowl: Clemson vs. Notre Dame

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, was 12 1/2 yesterday... Seriously tempted to take ND and the points. Apparently not alone there.

When I posted that this morning, I was going to put vcash down, but I can't figure out how to do that.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Din't think this day would evarrrr get hurr.

<hand-wringing>

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo!! Hiss!!

If and when Clemson wins this game, I’ll be rooting for them for sure in the next one. Got a lot of respect for Dabo. I also enjoyed rapping out with your fans a few years ago at the 2015 national championship game. Good group of folks, at least the ones I was around before and during the game.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame just saw their last trip to a 4-team College Football Playoff, ever.

I didn't think it was right for 2012 to still be hung over their heads but they again didn't show up to a big time game that was played outside of their no conference schedule. They remain an extremely overrated program that continues to thrive off some decades old nostalgia.

Brian Kelly didn't have his team ready to play a very sloppy Clemson squad that is missing, arguably, their best defensive player. Then again, how can Notre Dame be prepared for a game of this magnitude when they don't play in a Conference Title Game?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame just saw their last trip to a 4-team College Football Playoff, ever.

I didn't think it was right for 2012 to still be hung over their heads but they again didn't show up to a big time game that was played outside of their no conference schedule. They remain an extremely overrated program that continues to thrive off some decades old nostalgia.

Brian Kelly didn't have his team ready to play a very sloppy Clemson squad that is missing, arguably, their best defensive player. Then again, how can Notre Dame be prepared for a game of this magnitude when they don't play in a Conference Title Game?
Ya Clemson playing pitt in the acc title gm was the difference in this gm....

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Clemson playing pitt in the acc title gm was the difference in this gm....
No so much this year, but conference title games are often knockdown, drag out battles Notre Dame doesn't have to endure. The rivalry game with Michigan came much earlier in the season and USC just wasn't very good. For teams like Bama, Georgia, Chokelahoma, Clemson...those conference title games are essentially playoff games.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Notre Dame that, moving forward, the Playoff Committee will discuss the clear delineation between resume on paper vs what looks good in a top 4 match up. Notre Dame didn't show up. Putting them in the playoff was a huge waste of time. A dozen other teams would've made that an actual game.