• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

corn syrup fallout

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller li(gh)te is better than Bud light and Coors light, but it's still not very good.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller li(gh)te is better than Bud light and Coors light, but it's still not very good.
I disagree. Miller Lite tastes awful.

Bud Light and Coors Light are both water-adjace, but I'd rather drink something that tastes like water than Miller Lite.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when there wasn't all these Lites. Now I get so confused, Budweiser, Bud Lite, Miller High Life, Miller Lite, Coors Lite, probably a Coors Light as well, who knows, MGD64. Just go back to the frogs croaking Budweiser and drop all this light stuff.

Just like fast food, if I am eating fast food I am not trying to eat healthy, I am not expecting to eat healthy, I am expecting a damn good tasting food that makes me full for a few hours. Same with beer, if I am choosing to drink beer, I am not expecting to 'watch my weight' I want to get enough buzz from it that that tasty juicy fast food burger and fries sounds delicious.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like fast food, if I am eating fast food I am not trying to eat healthy, I am not expecting to eat healthy, I am expecting a damn good tasting food that makes me full for a few hours. Same with beer, if I am choosing to drink beer, I am not expecting to 'watch my weight' I want to get enough buzz from it that that tasty juicy fast food burger and fries sounds delicious.

I agree with that logic because I'm much the same...I'm not a light beer drinker at all...if I'm drinking a beer, I want a Bottingtons, something with some substance. The difference is I'm not a "beer drinker"...meaning I don't keep beer at the house to consume every day.

If I was, I would probably be drinking light beer and would care (for the sake of my gut) if one had corn syrup and another didn't.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Bud light is horrific, its corn in a can and will give the runs if you drink more than a couple