• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Continuous top 10 NBA Players list

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but with OKC having two consensus top 5 NBA players isn't it kind of alarming that they really haven't gotten close to winning a title yet? Sure they made the finals but they lost in 5 games. they should be in the WCF every year if not the finals.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top 10 players right now based on how they impact the league and their team:

1. Steph Curry
2. LeBron James
3.5 Kevin Durant
3.5 Russell Westbrook
5. Paul George
6. Anthony Davis
7. Kawhi Leonard
8. Blake Griffin
9. Dwyane Wade (Should be up here as the Heat tops the EC)
10. James Harden

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but with OKC having two consensus top 5 NBA players isn't it kind of alarming that they really haven't gotten close to winning a title yet? Sure they made the finals but they lost in 5 games. they should be in the WCF every year if not the finals.

Finals? That was 3 years ago and Westbrook wasn't that great back then compared to now. Both KD and Russ are now entering their primes and this season when hopefully both are healthy until the playoffs, I'm expecting them to reach atleast the WCF by having two of the Top 5 NBA players today. When they fail to reach WCF with both of them healthy, that's when we can already use the word "alarming".

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finals? That was 3 years ago and Westbrook wasn't that great back then compared to now. Both KD and Russ are now entering their primes and this season when hopefully both are healthy until the playoffs, I'm expecting them to reach atleast the WCF by having two of the Top 5 NBA players today. When they fail to reach WCF with both of them healthy, that's when we can already use the word "alarming".

Do you really think OKC can reach the WCF over the Warriors or Spurs this year? Obviously key injuries can change this equation but I just can't see how those 2 don't face off. So will that be 'alarming'?

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When healthy? I sure believe OKC can reach the WCF. But with a back to back series against Spurs and then GSW, I don't think they will reach the Finals with this supporting cast of Russ and KD.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Steph Curry
2) LeBron James
3) Kevin Durant
4) Anthony Davis
5) Russell Westbrook
6) Kawhi Leonard
7) Paul George
8) Blake Griffin
9) DeMarcus Cousins
10) Jimmy Butler

James Harden does not belong in the top 10. His defensive effort is disgusting and is a huge reason why Houston is struggling to start the season.
He is saying this because Harden came from ASU is all. Come on sting.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but with OKC having two consensus top 5 NBA players isn't it kind of alarming that they really haven't gotten close to winning a title yet? Sure they made the finals but they lost in 5 games. they should be in the WCF every year if not the finals

They also had James Harden and home court advantage.

Harden finished 2nd in MVP last year and is a top 10 player on everyone's list.

That is a staggering amount of talent to waste if they don't ever win a title.