• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations Tua!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua has signed a 4 year contract. He has done everything that he can to make himself into the best player possible for the team. I am thinking the Fins will win a championship within the next 4 years. It could be this year. There is so much talent on this team.

Tua is made for this offense; quick release, anticipation, accuracy.

The Fins are going to be fun to watch in all three phases of the game.

Let's go Fins!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely showed he was a clutch player in college. He just needs to show it in the playoffs.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua has signed a 4 year contract. He has done everything that he can to make himself into the best player possible for the team. I am thinking the Fins will win a championship within the next 4 years. It could be this year. There is so much talent on this team.

Let's go Fins!
Paolo has to be estatic about this. Fins really had no choice and I think with the team they have in place they couldn't not sign him and potentilally tear the team down and rebuild again. I give him three years, if team stays with same/similar talent to win at least a AFC title or AFC title game appearance or then Fins may need to move on??

This year Tua has four goals IMO, needs to show he can lead team to W's over teams that are playoff caliber, win a playoff game and greatly reduce his turnover rate. And last but at least, stay healthy.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's go Fins!
Talent that you will have a hard time signing now.
Better win this year because it's all downhill from here......