• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fins vs Cowboys

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a home game for the Fins. They have only lost one home game all year.

The Fins played one of their most complete games of the season vs the Jets. Fangio is as good as advertised and he has a lot of talent on the roster to work with on the defensive side of the ball.

RE the offense: It baffles me how underrated this group is. They have plenty of talent and great coaching.

I think that the Fins are capable of beating Dallas, especially if they get some key starters back from injury.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a home game for the Fins. They have only lost one home game all year.

The Fins played one of their most complete games of the season vs the Jets. Fangio is as good as advertised and he has a lot of talent on the roster to work with on the defensive side of the ball.

RE the offense: It baffles me how underrated this group is. They have plenty of talent and great coaching.

I think that the Fins are capable of beating Dallas, especially if they get some key starters back from injury.
If they play like they did against the Jets and Dallas plays like they did against Buffalo, I think a win would be a reasonable expectation.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they play like they did against the Jets and Dallas plays like they did against Buffalo, I think a win would be a reasonable expectation.
I fully believe that just as long as the Fins get healthier they can take down the boys at home. Blueprint has been set run the ball hard at them and the Fins can do that just as long as MM calls the runs. If Hills back then it makes it even harder for the boys D. Put Ramsey on CeeDee and let the boys go after Dak.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins are capable of winning even if the Cowboys play their best game. The Fins are a complete team.

On defense, the Fins seldom need to blitz yet get a lot of pressure on QBs. Ramsey is capable of minimizing a team's top WR. When Howard is on the field throwing his way is not an easy task either. There are some ball hawks at safety for the Fins also.
They are also stopping the run very well.

On offense, the Fins are great at both the running game and passing game. Mostert had two TDs last game yet has been talking about wanting to play better. He's a great competitor. There are others with that mentality on the team.

Tua has a quick release that can often nullify a team's pass rush.

On special teams the Fins are well coached and talented also.

I think the narrative about the Fins not being able to beat a team with a winning record will end on Sunday.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it very ironic that so many Fins fans were so worried about the Jets but are now so comfortable about the Cowboys.
Eith team can win but only one will.

Your best game can beat anybody. Your worst game can lose to anybody.....

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it very ironic that so many Fins fans were so worried about the Jets but are now so comfortable about the Cowboys.
Eith team can win but only one will.

Your best game can beat anybody. Your worst game can lose to anybody.....
I agree, I was one of the possible upset alert with the Jets, but they really are teririble on the O side. This upcoming game will be back and forth IMO, Dallas will/should be pissed the way they played last week against the Bills. IMO the game is a toss up, Guess I'll give the edge to Fins because they are at home.

I'll add that their three games there are judged about against the better teams, they all played those on the road. Hopefully, home for the Hoilidays will treat them well.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took this team long enough to beat a quality win. It’s going to be a quickie in the playoffs due to not having a quality QB

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great being a fan of Tua because he is a talented winner. He's the best QB this team has had since Dan Marino. He just needed the right coaches and talent around him to succeed.

Paolo, the team is having more success than they have had in decades, do yourself a favor and just enjoy it. Hyper focusing with negativity about a successful QB for the team doesn't seem like a lot of fun to me.

Last edited:

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins played well but will need to score more TDs in the next two games. Sanders was terrific but they will need to make the most of their opportunities to win the AFC East and clinch the #1 spot in the AFC and first round bye.

The defense and special teams played well.

Tua had no INTs and 40 more passing yards than Prescott in the game. Waddle and Mostert were both injured. RB Wilson had some great runs to secure the victory. WR Wilson also stepped up and played well. The Fins' depth and quality of talent was shown in this game.

TE Smythe caught 5 of 5 targets. He wasl also a factor in this game. Hill played like a champ as usual making several clutch plays when the team needed him to.

It was a quality win.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great being a fan of Tua because he is a talented winner. He's the best QB this team has had since Dan Marino. He just needed the right coaches and talent around him to succeed.

Paolo, the team is having more success than they have had in decades, do yourself a favor and just enjoy it. Hyper focusing with negativity about a successful QB for the team doesn't seem like a lot of fun to me.
Let's look at Paolo's issue with lack of quality QB;

Passing yard league leader - Tua #1
Passing completion rate (min 150 attempts) - Tua #2
Passer rating (min 150 attempts) - Tua #2
TD's thrown - Tua #7

We all know Paolo has a love affair with Tua, it is a love/hate relationship. But then again Paolo is a bit challenged, so maybe that is reason he is not sure what a good QB looks like.