• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations On Pitching Back-To-Back Shutouts!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like he sees the potential outweighing the risk.

And when I say risk, I mean Fisher's very job!!

And some us us see it as , you chance it with Bradford he's risking his job! But it is his job to lose and obviously it's his choice!

On a support note I was checking out Fishers profile, I think he needs to update it, 5'10" 188lbs, please!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are we going to hurt this game ?

:kk:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up retro. I can't tell you how much I like this defense man. Another outside LB and a younger back up MLB - we are stacked at every position on D.

And we got some thumpers!! I want to see more Mark Barron.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up retro. I can't tell you how much I like this defense man. Another outside LB and a younger back up MLB - we are stacked at every position on D.

I was thinking the exact same thing SJ.... if we can find a way to snag a 4th round pick (Stacy?? Langford??) then we can look at a guy like Eric Kendricks in the 3rd as an heir apparent to JL55 and then a guy like Derrick Malone from Oregon, James Vaughters from Stanford or Jordan Hicks from Texas in round 5. I am still of the opinion we need two corn-fed hosses for the O Line out of this draft (one of the top 5 out of round 1 and then an interior guy in round 4 or 5.)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And we got some thumpers!! I want to see more Mark Barron.

I am with you, SJ76. Thumpers-R-Us is the new nickname. This D brings back so many memories and I just love to watch them kick ass. C. Long's influence has been sorely missed and he is the driving force behind this badness. Barron is definitely worth the 4th and 6th we gave up for him. He has flourished under Fisher.

I can't wait to see if some of the suggestions the Commish has offered actually come to fruition. Laurinaitus does indeed need a back-up and future heir. There are a couple of thumpers at LB we could pick-up this year. We shall see.:yahoo:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad that the Rams beat Fishers team in the SuperBowl, but that game should have never even been that close, I also don't agree with the Music City Miracle, I don't think Tenn should have even been in the Super Bowl, but that's just my opinion and they were there, so that doesn't matter.

Fisher did put all his eggs with Bradford, the problem is, I think he still is!

"I think" we had a pretty good offense in the 80's with Everett, Flipper, Ellard, good 0line, Slater, Pankey, Harrah,Newberry, pretty dam good oline, and still not as good as the one we had in the late 60's early 70's, good running backs, Dickerson, Bell, White, Green,

Good teams in the 60', 70's, and 80's, and other than the couple Super Bowl years, :wtf2:

Ugh, the Music City Debacle. I was that close to having my two favorite teams in the Super Bowl. Still would've been rooting for the Rams regardless, but that could've changed the tailspin the Bills went into.