• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations On A Great Game and a SUPERB Season!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman's mouth is an embarrassment to many of our fans. Hell of a corner, but man does he have to do this stuff to win? As I type this he is doing his presser where he opened it by saying Crabtree is a mediocre receiver. Just no need for that. Show some class and move on.

Hope your lineman and however else was injured recover fully and it doesn't impact their career.

This rivalry isn't over by any stretch. I look forward to many more great games like this.

There are no words to ease the pain of losing a game like this to your rival and I won't even try. I also won't rub it in. Next season will give you a couple of chances at revenge.

Need a "towel cleanup on lane nine" whiz? Come clean and call the game for what it was...an officiating mess!
:yahoo:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a "towel cleanup on lane nine" whiz? Come clean and call the game for what it was...an officiating mess!
:yahoo:

You can keep following me around the entire site trying to make me feel bad about that game or how it was officiated, but it isn't going to work. Sad that so many of the SF fans have far more class in their defeat than you do. No one denies there were bad calls or blown calls, but when a team controls their own destiny and control the clock and fail no one with any real sense of the game is going to call that a 'job' by the league.

Now don't sully up these fans with your stupidity.