• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations On A Great Game and a SUPERB Season!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Even though you lost, I sincerely believe that you guys put together an AWESOME performance today. You defense makes EVERYTHING tough and Kaep showed tremendous poise and made some very clutch throws on the run.

You guys have put together a SUPERB season, and I congratulate you for that.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, we all feel your pain, fellas. :suds: It's agony, I know. Feel for you.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. It was a hell of a game. Bad calls on both sides. Seahawks are a great team and in the end they made it and we didnt. I cant complain too much though as 4 years ago, i would have been happy with a wildcard game lol.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks defense is the real deal. Good game and good season. Next year will have some epic battles between these two teams!

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Sherman and the refs. The 13th man. Hope Sherman tears his acl and mcl and Pcl. He's such a bitch.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. It was a hell of a game. Bad calls on both sides. Seahawks are a great team and in the end they made it and we didnt. I cant complain too much though as 4 years ago, i would have been happy with a wildcard game lol.

It was a helluva game…. Both Seattle and 49rs are mirror images of each other… It was a serious heavyweight fight…

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay now that is going way to damn far, wishing harm on another person. It's just words.

I don't wish harm on the guy.. he just makes it impossible to be glad for anybody else on the team. OK... that is a lie... I hope one day soon someone will shut him up with a fist. No knee or neck injuries... just a nice fist or two to the mouth.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wish harm on the guy.. he just makes it impossible to be glad for anybody else on the team. OK... that is a lie... I hope one day soon someone will shut him up with a fist. No knee or neck injuries... just a nice fist or two to the mouth.

That I understand, but wishing a blown knee is pretty fucked up.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wish the guy any luck at all. I hope he ends up on the wrong side of a Super Bowl poster with Thomas catching the game winning TD on him.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I understand, but wishing a blown knee is pretty fucked up.

somebody on his own team should probably punch him a couple of times. He's put a huge target on his back from other teams to the zebra's.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Sherman. Hope he gets knocked the fuck out. LiL bitch. Can't stop running his mouth. Will never be a consummate pro. He's a solid player...but can't wait for someone on the field or off to break his jaw. He'll stop talking then.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the RS attitude. I was elated, then 2 minutes later felt terrible because of RS. I can't believe he did that. WOW, he deserves all the shit you put on him, but not ALL the Seahawks. Tate was a punk, but I believe he learned, RS, since he is so good, I think he thinks he does no wrong.

When in 2 years RS is on another team, I will HATE him too. Very Upset with RS. WOW. Sorry.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great season.

Yeah, fuck Richard Sherman. I guess it's his way of selling tickets.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sherman wouldn't have opened his mouth, I would have been indifferent to who won the Super Bowl. Now I'm the biggest Broncos fan out there. I expect there are a lot of others across the country in the same boat.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman's mouth is an embarrassment to many of our fans. Hell of a corner, but man does he have to do this stuff to win? As I type this he is doing his presser where he opened it by saying Crabtree is a mediocre receiver. Just no need for that. Show some class and move on.

Hope your lineman and however else was injured recover fully and it doesn't impact their career.

This rivalry isn't over by any stretch. I look forward to many more great games like this.

There are no words to ease the pain of losing a game like this to your rival and I won't even try. I also won't rub it in. Next season will give you a couple of chances at revenge.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman's mouth is an embarrassment to many of our fans. Hell of a corner, but man does he have to do this stuff to win? As I type this he is doing his presser where he opened it by saying Crabtree is a mediocre receiver. Just no need for that. Show some class and move on.

Hope your lineman and however else was injured recover fully and it doesn't impact their career.

This rivalry isn't over by any stretch. I look forward to many more great games like this.

There are no words to ease the pain of losing a game like this to your rival and I won't even try. I also won't rub it in. Next season will give you a couple of chances at revenge.

Again, cheers, and congrats.

To say the least, I won't be rooting for your team. I do appreciate your reason.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sherman is a great player. He only made 1 play. Take it the most important 1. He talked shit & then tried 2 shake the man hand. I liked him more when he talked shit all the time. But it's eazy 2 do it after u won.