• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations fellow posters...

scuttlebutt

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,350.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Clemson and FSU. But they are not my faves. I am doomed to always have sorry football teams or so it would seem.
that loss to GT had to really hurt considering your reasons for dumping the Yellow Jackets.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggies
Rangers
Cowboys

Been there, brah:L

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when all my teams sucked:

Garage was clean and organized.
Yard was well manicured.
House was well maintained.

Now only half that shit gets done. One team is own the rise. One is on the downslide. The other one has sucked since 1997.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, so I made a comment to ANOTHER poster about the current state of affairs regarding BSU and UNC and you decide to attack me and SMU? Pretty sure you are the doosh here.

And I don't have hate for Boise. I just dislike almost everyone I've ever met in Boise. I've been there several times for work and have never met more racist hate mongrels than that city produced. I enjoyed the Snake River activities but the time spent in Boise was morally and socially disgusting.

Next time, mind your own business.

Ya, pretty sure u r the one with issues if this was your impression of Boise.

We arent talking about Idaho Falls here.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Blackbelt. I am quite certain that is generally how most would respond when people are bashing their team. Fans of those teams show up to defend.

And what happens if we all mind our own business as you suggest?

Wouldnt have much of a message board now would we?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my own alma-mater is 1-2, so don't feel too bad.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that loss to GT had to really hurt considering your reasons for dumping the Yellow Jackets.

No, it didn't. I was ashamed of the Yellow Jackets because they should have stomped us into the ground. They suck, too.

And I guess I have to repeat myself over and over again. I AM A FAN OF ALL OF THE ACC SCHOOLS. That includes GT, unfortunately.

I always root for ACC schools, no matter what else happens. I even root for our archrivals, Duke.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it didn't. I was ashamed of the Yellow Jackets because they should have stomped us into the ground. They suck, too.

And I guess I have to repeat myself over and over again. I AM A FAN OF ALL OF THE ACC SCHOOLS. That includes GT, unfortunately.

I always root for ACC schools, no matter what else happens. I even root for our archrivals, Duke.

Now that's just asking too much...there is no way I can bring myself to root for Texas, no way.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always root for ACC schools, no matter what else happens. I even root for our archrivals in Raleigh.

I made a little change. I don't agree with you, I never want them to win, but I understand that you're an ACC fan.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a little change. I don't agree with you, I never want them to win, but I understand that you're an ACC fan.

Well, I don't want them to win the league but I do want them to beat all of their non-ACC opponents. That makes us look better when we beat them.

:cool2::plotting::D

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations fellow posters... because you all have decent teams. My team, NORTH CAROLINA royally SUCKS!

Just needed to vent. The Falcons suck, Hawks suck and UNC sucks at football. You will most likely not see me around the CFB very much because it is too depressing seeing my team SUCK.

Have a nice day and God bless you all. Thank you for the opportunity to get that off my chest.

You know, geneh, if you actually HAD a team, it would be better. Once, it was Georgia Tech, then NC, and then anyone in the ACC. So why jump on another one? Georgia is hot right now, how about them?

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:

This pussy doesn't have a masters degree.

Who you callin a pussy, dickhead? You certainly wouldn't talk that sassy mouth in my presence.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mad bro? Lol
I didn't base my continuing education on football when I choose a Masters degree. Did you even go to Boise State? They not only suck at football but from what I'm reading, the academics programs are pretty shoddy, too.

:whistle:

:wtf:

fify:nod:

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, so I made a comment to ANOTHER poster about the current state of affairs regarding BSU and UNC and you decide to attack me and SMU? Pretty sure you are the doosh here.

And I don't have hate for Boise. I just dislike almost everyone I've ever met in Boise. I've been there several times for work and have never met more racist hate mongrels than that city produced. I enjoyed the Snake River activities but the time spent in Boise was morally and socially disgusting.

Next time, mind your own business.

Douche...it's douche, ya douche.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my own alma-mater is 1-2, so don't feel too bad.

What about me? My school is 1-4 with a win over West Virginia Wesleyan. UNC is 1-3 with a win over Middle Tennessee. It doesn't get much worse than that. :(