• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations fellow posters...

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO. We wouldn't and won't be 1-3 in basketball, dude. And I doubt if ECU can get within 30 points of us on the court.

No, no, no. I mean, what is college basketball? It is hard to care when you play three times as many games as football, yet expect roughly the same win total.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team sucks but it's too much fun to fuck with Nebraska and Wisconsin fans

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this college basketball?

NEVERBEENDONEBEFORE.jpg

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm no you don't. Boise is ten times worse than UNC. Just saying.

Yes and SMU has sucked a fat one since oh well maybe the mid 80s or so. You know all about shithouse football teams. Your team has been one for years. Congrats!

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team sucks but it's too much fun to fuck with Nebraska and Wisconsin fans

I don't think Iowa sucks at all. You lost to a now ranked NIU team by a field goal and have pretty much easily handled everyone else. I actually think the fact that you have one vote in the Coaches poll and zero in the AP is kind of disrespectful. Iowa seems stronger than that to me. I guess we'll find out when they start playing better teams here shortly.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Iowa sucks at all. You lost to a now ranked NIU team by a field goal and have pretty much easily handled everyone else. I actually think the fact that you have one vote in the Coaches poll and zero in the AP is kind of disrespectful. Iowa seems stronger than that to me. I guess we'll find out when they start playing better teams here shortly.

They struggled to beat Iowa State...

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and SMU has sucked a fat one since oh well maybe the mid 80s or so. You know all about shithouse football teams. Your team has been one for years. Congrats!

You mad bro? Lol
I didn't base my continuing education on football when I choose a Masters degree. Did you even go to Boise State? They not only suck at football but from what I'm reading, the academics programs are pretty shoddy too.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mad bro? Lol
I didn't base my continuing education on football when I choose a Masters degree. Did you even go to Boise State? They not only suck at football but from what I'm reading, the academics programs are pretty shoddy too.

Not mad. I just think you're a douche, that's all. And what's with all the Boise State hate? I mean, I couldn't care less about your awful, insignificant team. Don't really think about irrelevant, pathetic SMU, well, ever. Why do you even give a damn about BSU?

And to answer you question, I didn't attend BSU. I was born and raised in Boise. Not sure why you would care about that either.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever you let a team back in the game with 5 minutes to go you are not a good team, rivalry or not.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're great by any means. I just don't think they "suck" either.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not mad. I just think you're a douche, that's all. And what's with all the Boise State hate? I mean, I couldn't care less about your awful, insignificant team. Don't really think about irrelevant, pathetic SMU, well, ever. Why do you even give a damn about BSU?

And to answer you question, I didn't attend BSU. I was born and raised in Boise. Not sure why you would care about that either.

Hmmm, so I made a comment to ANOTHER poster about the current state of affairs regarding BSU and UNC and you decide to attack me and SMU? Pretty sure you are the doosh here.

And I don't have hate for Boise. I just dislike almost everyone I've ever met in Boise. I've been there several times for work and have never met more racist hate mongrels than that city produced. I enjoyed the Snake River activities but the time spent in Boise was morally and socially disgusting.

Next time, mind your own business.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, so I made a comment to ANOTHER poster about the current state of affairs regarding BSU and UNC and you decide to attack me and SMU? Pretty sure you are the doosh here.

And I don't have hate for Boise. I just dislike almost everyone I've ever met in Boise. I've been there several times for work and have never met more racist hate mongrels than that city produced. I enjoyed the Snake River activities but the time spent in Boise was morally and socially disgusting.

Next time, mind your own business.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Keep up the constant, relentless Boise State hate though. You're doing a great job. It's noble work that you do. You must be real proud of yourself.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have gone with Clemson or FSU when you ditched GT last year.

I like Clemson and FSU. But they are not my faves. I am doomed to always have sorry football teams or so it would seem.

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm no you don't. Boise is ten times worse than UNC. Just saying.

Man, you are clueless. Don't let your Boise hate cloud your brain like that. People are liable to start taking you seriously. Sheesh.