• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to OSU.......

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense — I truly hope the B1G is left out of the CFP or we will get embarrassed again. OSU is a quality team, but definitely not a top 4 team. We almost beat them with John O’Korn at QB. Last thing I want to see is the B1G getting steamrolled again.

Also, no offense to Wisconsin, but unless Barrett is out — OSU has too many athletes for you on offense.

GG today though — didn’t think it was going to be as close as it was

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and you bucknuts are welcome that I've already given this guy an avatar that you yourselves will be pleased with.

I'm not sure how good it will do you next week, but there it is.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just happy to win. If we can beat Wisconsin and get left out of the playoffs. So be it. But I'd love to give it a shot. Alabama is hard to figure right now with their injuries and anyone has a chance.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they come out firing on all cylinders against Wisky

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense — I truly hope the B1G is left out of the CFP or we will get embarrassed again. OSU is a quality team, but definitely not a top 4 team. We almost beat them with John O’Korn at QB. Last thing I want to see is the B1G getting steamrolled again.

Also, no offense to Wisconsin, but unless Barrett is out — OSU has too many athletes for you on offense.

OSU has been in 2 of the 3 playoffs. We won the whole thing once and got walloped last year. The whole thing looks open to me. I actually favor Oklahoma to win it all, but who knows.

I figured it would be close. This is too big of a rivalry for a romp. O'Korn played as well as he could, but he's no superstar. There are 2 things Harbaugh hasn't done. Get a good RB and a good QB. Until then he will only go so far.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thanks man, the wolverines are a hard-hitting, tough bunch, they were taking it to the buckeyes early on. looking forward to another battle next season.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just happy to win. If we can beat Wisconsin and get left out of the playoffs. So be it. But I'd love to give it a shot. Alabama is hard to figure right now with their injuries and anyone has a chance.

It’ll be interesting. Bama is looking like they may lose to Auburn. They’ve been #1 all year basically. I have a feeling a one loss Bama will get in over a 2 loss OSU because of how the losses were.

If Wisconsin wins, which honestly I don’t think will happen, it doesn’t matter — they are in.

In all honesty though — I don’t think it’d be bad if the B1G were left out because we don’t have a top 4 team (I’m not sold on Wisconsin).

Best of luck in the B1G CG. Hopefully one of these years UM finds a damn QB that helps us instead of kills us.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’ll be interesting. Bama is looking like they may lose to Auburn. They’ve been #1 all year basically. I have a feeling a one loss Bama will get in over a 2 loss OSU because of how the losses were.

If Wisconsin wins, which honestly I don’t think will happen, it doesn’t matter — they are in.

In all honesty though — I don’t think it’d be bad if the B1G were left out because we don’t have a top 4 team (I’m not sold on Wisconsin).

Best of luck in the B1G CG. Hopefully one of these years UM finds a damn QB that helps us instead of kills us.

It should be very interesting to see what the college playoff ratings will be. Wisconsin should be a sure bet if they win, but that would leave either the winner of Miami-Clemson or Oklahoma out. Unless of course Auburn wins the SEC and both Alabama and Georgia are out?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be very interesting to see what the college playoff ratings will be. Wisconsin should be a sure bet if they win, but that would leave either the winner of Miami-Clemson or Oklahoma out. Unless of course Auburn wins the SEC and both Alabama and Georgia are out?

It sure got crazy with 1 & 2 going down ... as I see it (at this moment)

1. Wisconsin
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Georgia

If Auburn wins and wins the CCG do they get in over Alabama (Auburn with two losses looks in the same boat Penn State last year)? Penn State may be the best team in college football right now, but they have no chance to make the playoffs.

It's a crazy season!!!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Wisconsin wins — it makes it easy. Wisconsin, Oklahoma, winner of Georgia/Auburn and winner of Miami/Clemson

If OSU wins is where people will be going crazy saying this team deserves it over that team, etc, because you’d have 2 loss OSU, 1 loss Bama, 2 loss Georgia, 2 loss USC, 2 loss ND

And the only reason it will be like that is how the two losses for OSU were. Bama losing was the worst possible thing for OSU, as you know if Auburn wins, the CFP would love to have a rematch of Bama/Auburn.

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has played us tough the last 2 years. Hairball will break through eventually if he doesn't bail to the NFL first. Haskins looks like a great replacement for Barrett next year.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure got crazy with 1 & 2 going down ... as I see it (at this moment)

1. Wisconsin
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Georgia

If Auburn wins and wins the CCG do they get in over Alabama (Auburn with two losses looks in the same boat Penn State last year)? Penn State may be the best team in college football right now, but they have no chance to make the playoffs.

It's a crazy season!!!

The ratings look pretty good. I would put Auburn ahead of Georgia in 4th Place. Ohio State can get in with a win over Wisconsin. Same with Miami over Clemson. If Oklahoma loses, then Alabama could get back in. The loser of Auburn-Georgia is out.