• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats NE

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva of a game could have gone both ways. It was a battle to the end and it stings the way it ended. But hey thats football. Congrats to all you Patriot fans!

Also lol at that 49er troll who tried to stir shit up on our board calling us classless.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end was history. 4, count em, 4 Lombardis Way to go Pats

Congrats Hawks, and fans on another incredible season

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This means that no Seattle fan can ever say anything negative towards the Patriots.

You can but, you will be called "butthurt".

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva of a game could have gone both ways. It was a battle to the end and it stings the way it ended. But hey thats football. Congrats to all you Patriot fans!

Also lol at that 49er troll who tried to stir shit up on our board calling us classless.

Seattle played well and almost got the miracle at the end, but NE made the big play. It was a fun watch.:suds:

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tremendous and crazy game. Congrats to the Pats and their fans. Enjoy the celebration all, you deserve it. Proud of my Hawks win or lose.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Patriots. Great game! They made the last play that mattered. As for the rest of the fans from neither team who never got this far, envy brings out the hate.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Pat fans. This one stings no doubt.

Regardless of the final play call, Brady showed his greatness by engineering 2 TD drives against a good defense. Enjoy it!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Patriots. Great game! They made the last play that mattered. As for the rest of the fans from neither team who never got this far, envy brings out the hate.

Thanks to the Hawks fans for keeping it classy.

Patriots and Seahawks will be top of the list for Superbowl 50.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took a second among all the hate threads to find one that was keeping it real.

Congrats Pats fans. Enjoy this. Your team earned this win. Nice to have an exciting game come down to the wire and make it worthy of such a grand stage.

My team came up one play short. Did all they needed to win, but came up a little short.

To all my fellow hawk fans crying over Bevell (what's new) or Carroll on that play call, the game was lost because of a lot more than that last play. You don't lose a game you had a two score lead in without having to pin some of it on the defense. Best in the league and they couldn't stop the Pats when they had to. The same folks crying over that last play are the same ones that would have cried if they ran it twice and didn't get it saying Bevell has no creativity. Just tip your cap to a great defensive play and leave it at that.

Seattle has had the most success of any franchise over the last 3 years and had another great season. Coming up one play short in the SB is nothing to hang your head over.

Congrats on a 4th win for Brady and BB. Party it up Pats fans. You've earned your parade. :clap:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took a second among all the hate threads to find one that was keeping it real.

Congrats Pats fans. Enjoy this. Your team earned this win. Nice to have an exciting game come down to the wire and make it worthy of such a grand stage.

My team came up one play short. Did all they needed to win, but came up a little short.

To all my fellow hawk fans crying over Bevell (what's new) or Carroll on that play call, the game was lost because of a lot more than that last play. You don't lose a game you had a two score lead in without having to pin some of it on the defense. Best in the league and they couldn't stop the Pats when they had to. The same folks crying over that last play are the same ones that would have cried if they ran it twice and didn't get it saying Bevell has no creativity. Just tip your cap to a great defensive play and leave it at that.

Seattle has had the most success of any franchise over the last 3 years and had another great season. Coming up one play short in the SB is nothing to hang your head over.

Congrats on a 4th win for Brady and BB. Party it up Pats fans. You've earned your parade. :clap:

:suds:Seahawk fans, been on NFL boards for many years and don't think I've ever seen this kind of good sportsmanship, most fans have chimed in to give thumbs up to the Pats. Kudos to you guys. Congrats for a great game, so close, really proud of the Pats, never gave up and they were rewarded for it.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Pat"s

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a hard fought and deserved win. Can't ask for anything more. Seattle came up a play short, but put themselves in the right position to win in the first place and you can't ask for anything more out of a losing effort.

Haven't had time to read the other threads, but I'm not shocked at all of the hate. Funny, but many of them were complaining about what a boring SB last years was. Why not just give props to both teams for giving you 60 minutes of championship football and a hell of a finish?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised the officials managed to not ruin this game. Both teams played hard, but a few missed opportunities really cost Seattle. Kearse dropping that 20 yard pass that would have put them in FG range and of course the biggest bonehead play call I've ever seen. Can't do much more than tip your cap to New England and try to move on.

And by try to move on I mean get really drunk and marathon some 90's America's Funniest Home Videos.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a hard fought and deserved win. Can't ask for anything more. Seattle came up a play short, but put themselves in the right position to win in the first place and you can't ask for anything more out of a losing effort.

Haven't had time to read the other threads, but I'm not shocked at all of the hate. Funny, but many of them were complaining about what a boring SB last years was. Why not just give props to both teams for giving you 60 minutes of championship football and a hell of a finish?

Do not fear. That will all turn in a few days back to the cheatriot stuff.

I am still kinda in shock from this game. Thanks to the classy fans who posted here.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks and great game Seattle, i thought Brady was gonna lose his 3rd in a row when being up by 4 twice and 3 once. That catch on the 3 yard line brought me back nightmares of Giants and Tyre catch, I thought game was over and Marshawn was gonna punch it in

You guys were fortunate bro as they should have pounded it or at least rolled Wilson out but at least you put yourselves in the position to be ahead. Put it this way I was shocked at the call....wow.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not fear. That will all turn in a few days back to the cheatriot stuff.

I am still kinda in shock from this game. Thanks to the classy fans who posted here.

Hey this game was clean I can respect it which is all that any honest football fan wants to see. All the other BS is on your team and it's really too bad I'd rather be talking about what a stupid call by the hawks. Felt like Philbin on the sidelines I was in shock...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a well played game in many respects. Very competitive.

Too bad the haters come out of the woodwork afterwards.

Both these teams will be competing for it next year. Should be another fun ride.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Patriots on a well played game. Tough one to lose, but hopefully the Seahawks will be back. Of course we'll be questioning the play call forever, but the bottom line is NE made a great play and Seattle didn't execute it very well. On to next year....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva game. Not the finish I wanted but great job by the Pats.

thanks Jake. Having lost the last two times, we know what it feels like. You guys are good. You'll be back.