• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Hawks

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for you guys. I just got back from the press conferences (yes, I do have access at times) and the team was embarrassed. They did not stand up to your intensity. You guys came to play and make a statement. I hope the cards learned something from this because the playoffs are a totally different story. Good luck going forward.

I hope we see y'all in the NFC Championship.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for you guys. I just got back from the press conferences (yes, I do have access at times) and the team was embarrassed. They did not stand up to your intensity. You guys came to play and make a statement. I hope the cards learned something from this because the playoffs are a totally different story. Good luck going forward.

Thanks for the congrats. I got feeling that we met in the playoffs. Good luck until then.:suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Scooby. I have no interest in rubbing this victory in your face. Now, where is Johnson...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm really surprised at how this game went. If I fell into a 3 hour coma at kickoff and came out of it when the game was over and someone told me the final score, I would think for sure it was in favor of Arizona. They seemingly had much more skin in the game than Seattle with the #1 seed still on the table, but I guess that didn't carry the day.

Playoffs should be good....could easily be a rematch for the NFCC.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Scooby. I have no interest in rubbing this victory in your face. Now, where is Johnson...
Last i saw of that miserable piece of crap he was in the Russell Wilson is not elite thread talking about Russ Dinking and Ducking

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last i saw of that miserable piece of crap he was in the Russell Wilson is not elite thread talking about Russ Dinking and Ducking
I have run into him today. He doesn't like medicine much.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys hear this BS from Arians after the game? Saying their coaches and players were reading their own press clippings the week before this game and "saw it coming" and that this was a nice wake-up call. It probably was a wake up call, but that other crap is garbage. Just a big excuse and failure to give your opponent due credit. What a doosh.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday's game showed us that the Hawks is looking like a team thats been there before and the intensity was unmatched. You can say the Cards players folded or whatever but the Championship mentality was there for the Hawks

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday's game showed us that the Hawks is looking like a team thats been there before and the intensity was unmatched. You can say the Cards players folded or whatever but the Championship mentality was there for the Hawks
I can't buy that the Cards folded or didn't care due to the pissed off looks on the faces of Arians and Palmer as the game was slipping away. I am not saying it means a ton heading into the playoffs, but at least in the first half the Cardinals were out there to win the game. They rested starters when they realized it wasn't gonna be their day, but not before then.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, thanks Scoob. I really hope that the Seahawks and the Cards meet in the NFC championship, it would make for a great game!

As for Arian's comments, meh. The Cards suffered a humiliating defeat but the week before, it was the Seahawks that shit the bed. It goes to show, that your worst enemy can be yourself. Both teams are in the playoffs and it is a good time to be either a Cards or Seahawks fan.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't buy that the Cards folded or didn't care due to the pissed off looks on the faces of Arians and Palmer as the game was slipping away. I am not saying it means a ton heading into the playoffs, but at least in the first half the Cardinals were out there to win the game. They rested starters when they realized it wasn't gonna be their day, but not before then.

Agree... Also, we weren't only kicking their butt in the 1st half but Panthers up on TB 27-0 probably had something to do w/ their starters sitting the 2nd half as well on top of what we were imposing on them...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree... Also, we weren't only kicking their butt in the 1st half but Panthers up on TB 27-0 probably had something to do w/ their starters sitting the 2nd half as well on top of what we were imposing on them...
Oh for sure...when we were dusting them off in the first half with all their starters in and then the go into the half knowing the game was probably out of reach while TB had virtually zero chance to help them, the Cards made the right business decision to rest guys and not unnecessarily expose important players to injury.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CAR was never up 27-0. It was 3-0 TB in the 1st, then 7-3 CAR, 10-3, 17-3, and finally 24-3 with 2 minutes left in the 1st half.

With our game being played at roughly the same time, we were up 24-6 and stomping them on all facets while the TB game was a 2 td game.

So yes, the situation at half certainly had Arians making his mind up, but the CAR game was far from a sure thing while we were spanking the Cards all over their home field.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank You! You guys had a hell of a season and what happen on Sunday was probably good that it happened now and not in the playoffs. Arians is an excellent coach so I expect to see these guys come out in the Div Round focused with big time intensity. Best of Luck and lets hope for the rubber match in a few weeks.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys hear this BS from Arians after the game? Saying their coaches and players were reading their own press clippings the week before this game and "saw it coming" and that this was a nice wake-up call. It probably was a wake up call, but that other crap is garbage. Just a big excuse and failure to give your opponent due credit. What a doosh.
Arians is about as real as it gets for a coach. Everything he said is 100% true. Their was so much love in the media for the cards, it's human nature to start to believe the hype. This loss was just what the doctor ordered.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hawks played a game where they were pretty flat the week before so I'd expect a bounce back by your team as well. No way Arians wasn't up their asses sideways for their lack of execution. He looked fucking pissed most of the game. He wanted to win that game. No doubt he wanted our heads on his wall.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks played a game where they were pretty flat the week before so I'd expect a bounce back by your team as well. No way Arians wasn't up their asses sideways for their lack of execution. He looked fucking pissed most of the game. He wanted to win that game. No doubt he wanted our heads on his wall.
He was pissed today. He was calling players out and kept repeating we haven't done shit this year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was pissed today. He was calling players out and kept repeating we haven't done shit this year.
Oh I'm sure he did. That team is going to know his wrath the next two weeks of practice as well. He didn't come this far to watch them fall asleep and take an early exit.

I expect whoever gets them next is at least going to get their best shot.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAR was never up 27-0. It was 3-0 TB in the 1st, then 7-3 CAR, 10-3, 17-3, and finally 24-3 with 2 minutes left in the 1st half.

With our game being played at roughly the same time, we were up 24-6 and stomping them on all facets while the TB game was a 2 td game.

So yes, the situation at half certainly had Arians making his mind up, but the CAR game was far from a sure thing while we were spanking the Cards all over their home field.

My bad... 24-3 at the half... Not much of a difference... Disagree wholeheartedly on Arians not making his mind up regarding the Panthers game...