• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Boys fans........

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Skins were gonna win today. I was wrong. The Boys are a nice team, a legit team. Outstanding offense and a decent defense that can be very effective.

Y'all were the better team today....congrats....we're gonna break a foot off in your ass next time we see you though.

Peace.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Skins were gonna win today. I was wrong. The Boys are a nice team, a legit team. Outstanding offense and a decent defense that can be very effective.

Y'all were the better team today....congrats....we're gonna break a foot off in your ass next time we see you though.

Peace.
Unfortunately for Y'all, that chance won't come till around October 2017...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace.
Washington looks good. Dallas just looks better... hopefully more of the same in the coming years

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace.
Hell of a game. Your offense is pretty damn scary.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a game. Your offense is pretty damn scary.

You're a Cowboys fan? I never realized that all the while we were on KFFL. Yeah, our offense can be scary. We bog down far too much in the RZ, especially inside the 10 yd ln. That was one of the big differences in the game. Prescott's size, strength and running ability especially inside the 10 yd ln was/is invaluable.