• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congats to the Dodgers!!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NL West Champions! ........ yah baby!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Zeke, Kersh was in beast mode last night and then he hits that TRIPPLE RBI to tie it up!!

Our pitcher RLT!!:pound:

So who is this 9ers troll who stumbled on our boards Zeke?

Anyone you know? :noidea:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Zeke, Kersh was in beast mode last night and then he hits that TRIPPLE RBI to tie it up!!

I didnt get a chance to watch the game, just saw the highlights. Yah...lets just hope Kersh keeps it rolling!

No idea, I can honestly say I dont have any 9ner friends, never have, never will! In my book all 9ner fans are idiots/trolls. Hope everyone hits the thumbs down button on his sorry azz!! :clap:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if your payroll is 2 to 3 times most teams then you guys have a shot

We all saw them making the playoffs this year, right?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers and Cardinals again in the NLDS, Sweet! Bye bye Redbirds:nod: That is my positive outlook because the Cardinals are a hell of a team, great series. The LA Dodgers the NL West Champs and against the Giants:suds: To the Giants-9er troll:pound::L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if your payroll is 2 to 3 times most teams then you guys have a shot

We all saw them making the playoffs this year, right?
Looks like we will see the Dodgers and the Cardinals in the post season Clayton. Don't be jelly of our payroll, we haven't done squat with it yet and we no longer are getting these regular season games on local TV like we have since, well .... as long as I can remember. So there has been a price to pay from the fans... :lame:

Having MLB attendance records this year (I think :scratch: could be just for the Dodgers) may help ease that in years to come since it has helped us make payroll.

Anyway, there are quite a few of us Dodgers fans who are also Rams fans on these boards just like there are, of course, St Louis fans...

I'm sure we all will remember we are Rams brothers here first but with that said, we can have a good time with this series....

Had fun with the few Cardinal fans I know locally here in LA last year and y'all got the last laugh in moving on to the WS so who knows what outcome we will see this year? :noidea:

I just might put up some game threads for the Dodgers v Cardinals series here on the Rams boards just for us Rams fans to discuss.... Could be fun, what say you?

Last edited by a moderator:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the Kershaw triple, but tuned in just in time to see Puig's HR as the Dodgers blew the game open. Sweet outfield assist from Puig last night as well.

I tried to stay up to watch the celebration after the game last night, but finally turned it off at 1AM (EST). Giants sucked so bad the game wouldn't end, lol.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didnt get a chance to watch the game, just saw the highlights. Yah...lets just hope Kersh keeps it rolling!

No idea, I can honestly say I dont have any 9ner friends, never have, never will! In my book all 9ner fans are idiots/trolls. Hope everyone hits the thumbs down button on his sorry azz!! :clap:
:agree: Zeke!

All Rams fans, whether your Cardinals fans or Dodgers fans should stop by post #2 and let that whiners fan (TheRedRectum or whatever the hell his name is) know what they think of him
down.png
for trolling our boards!

:suds:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Brewers, pass the Gints for the 2nd wildcard!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Brewers, pass the Gints for the 2nd wildcard!
We've done all we can to help them out shopson taking 5 of the last 7 h2h with them...

It's between them Brewers winning out and the midgets losing out for the Brewers to make it in....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we will see the Dodgers and the Cardinals in the post season Clayton. Don't be jelly of our payroll, we haven't done squat with it yet and we no longer are getting these regular season games on local TV like we have since, well .... as long as I can remember. So there has been a price to pay from the fans... :lame:

Having MLB attendance records this year (I think :scratch: could be just for the Dodgers) may help ease that in years to come since it has helped us make payroll.

Anyway, there are quite a few of us Dodgers fans who are also Rams fans on these boards just like there are, of course, St Louis fans...

I'm sure we all will remember we are Rams brothers here first but with that said, we can have a good time with this series....

Had fun with the few Cardinal fans I know locally here in LA last year and y'all got the last laugh in moving on to the WS so who knows what outcome we will see this year? :noidea:

I just might put up some game threads for the Dodgers v Cardinals series here on the Rams boards just for us Rams fans to discuss.... Could be fun, what say you?
Dodgers are actually my 2nd favorite team. Its just a distant 2nd. I like their uniforms, their history and their stadium.

I'm actually not too terribly optimistic about this years Cardinals team. Imo, there are a lot of issues and we don't have the clutch hitting that we had in the past to smooth everything over. The Cards might win a few games in the postseason if they get there but I dont think we are a title contender this year but if things break the right way...who knows. Postseason baseball is the best/most nerve wracking thing out there.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Dodgers!!