• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conference Semifinals: Boston Celtics (2) vs Philadelphia 76ers (3)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The western conference is so shitty it ran your coach out of the entire conference because he kept blowing 3-1 leads in the playoffs.

In fact, maybe that’s why you hate the Nuggets so much because they flat out embarrassed your current head coach. Also makes sense why you hate Jokic, because not only is he proving he’s the best player in the league if you watch these playoffs, he was the main factor in your coach getting shit canned.
The best player in the league isn’t a one way player. Sorry. The Nuggets aren’t worth hating my guy. The Lakers, the Celtics, etc… for sure. Not the Nuggets.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best player in the league isn’t a one way player. Sorry. The Nuggets aren’t worth hating my guy. The Lakers, the Celtics, etc… for sure. Not the Nuggets.
Didn't you make a comment about the Nuggets not making the conference finals?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday is for misery and disgust.
Saturday it’s about getting off the mat.
Sunday is the Lord’s Day and time for the belief to kick back in.
Road teams are inexplicably 4-2 in this series.
Sixers walked into this series with no belief that they can play with the Celtics or win in the Garden. They steal a game without Embiid. Played a perfect game 5. Are now 2-1 in the Garden. This team has been great off of a loss.

Sixers in 7.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you make a comment about the Nuggets not making the conference finals?
Probably. I thought they would catch the Lakers out of the play in. The receipts are there in all the threads. I called this series Nuggets in 6. I also picked them to win vs the T’Wolves . But the fact remains…the Nuggets aren’t worth hating.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mvp would be home reading your posts if harden didn't forget how old he was.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Tell me what doc rivers has done. He was about to be shit canned before Garnett came and saved his ass.
This is my favorite part of the whole playoff experience. You have two great teams going to 7 in the playoffs leaving it all on the court. Great performances from great players and some one is going to have to fall short. But in our hot take sports world the schadenfreude of poverty sports teams fans take over and despite the fact that they root for eternal dog shit they get a tiny little win from delighting in others failing at levels their team never gets to. Enjoy it my guy! This is your time! Every night out somebody is gonna lose so you win.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. I thought they would catch the Lakers out of the play in. The receipts are there in all the threads. I called this series Nuggets in 6. I also picked them to win vs the T’Wolves . But the fact remains…the Nuggets aren’t worth hating.
I feel you but embiid got to win on Sunday or you might have to shut the fuck up about jokic until embiid make a conference finals. Feel me bro?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mvp would be home reading your posts if harden didn't forget how old he was.
They aren’t here without James Harden. Dude puts them on his back and steals Game 1 without Embiid and then he turns in another gem in Game 4. Two game winners in this series. But talk your shit. This is your time.

A9CB1B97-A47A-4B4F-8098-DF26BFE15DCE.jpeg

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my favorite part of the whole playoff experience. You have two great teams going to 7 in the playoffs leaving it all on the court. Great performances from great players and some one is going to have to fall short. But in our hot take sports world the schadenfreude of poverty sports teams fans take over and despite the fact that they root for eternal dog shit they get a tiny little win from delighting in others failing at levels their team never gets to. Enjoy it my guy! This is your time! Every night out somebody is gonna lose so you win.
The only hot take is somehow doc rivers became a great coach when Garnett came and had a players only meeting and won by ignoring docs whining.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only hot take is somehow doc rivers became a great coach when Garnett came and had a players only meeting and won by ignoring docs whining.
I don’t think anybody has ever said Doc Rivers is a great coach except for Doc. He’s a slightly above average coach. The problems they had last night aren’t Doc induced. Personally, I think the head coach in pro sports is often over rated. Doc’s stuff got the Sixers open looks last night. They didn’t hit them. Doc isn’t why Harden goes 4-16 and 0-6 from 3. Doc isn’t the guy who decided to pay Tobias Harris 39 million to go 1-7 with 2 points. Doc isn’t responsible for DeAnthony Melton shooting falling apart after the 2Q of Game 1. My only criticism of Doc last night is him not taking greater control of the last 5 minutes and demanding that they feed Jo. Embiid commented on this in his presser. He didn’t get a touch in the last 4 minutes. That’s mostly on Harden because he has the ball in his hands. Credit to the Celtics too on switching things up in the way they played him, sometimes fronting with Smart or Brown and sometimes having Horford body him up with a double lurking on the catch. But yeah, I need Doc to call something that screens for Joel to get freed up for a clean catch so he can work and you live and die with the ball in the hands of your best player.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melton, House and Reed were no help off the bench last night. I think that cost us the game last night once we got back in it.

Bang Bang Georges Niang stepped up big on both ends of the court.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel you but embiid got to win on Sunday or you might have to shut the fuck up about jokic until embiid make a conference finals. Feel me bro?
I’m truly convinced that if they catch any other team in this round they advance easily. I really do. This is a tough matchup for them. Give them a chance to get Booker KD and bodies when the group has been together for 19 games over a team that went to the Finals last year? Sign me the fuck up. The Suns needed like 80-85 combined points from Book and KD to win games by a bucket or two. Would have loved that matchup. But that’s sports.