• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

comments about the game

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have no posters of her on my wall either.

I was in her homeland last week.....all I can say is if I was about 20 years younger and single, I'd visit that country often.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was in her homeland last week.....all I can say is if I was about 20 years younger and single, I'd visit that country often.

If not for similar circumstances, I'd move there in a heartbeat!!!

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 or 11-5 really isn't looking that unattainable after looking over the rest of the schedule. The only remaining games I feel can most likely be projected as losses are:

@Detroit
@Baltimore
vs Pittsburgh
One of the Cardinal games as I think we'll split with them.

We still have some building to do before I think we are capable of talking Superbowl contender but were clearly a better team than I expected us to be but the sky's the limit so dream away!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
this board is far less active after a win. :-)

finding positives is harder than dishing out negatives.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 or 11-5 really isn't looking that unattainable after looking over the rest of the schedule. The only remaining games I feel can most likely be projected as losses are:

@Detroit
@Baltimore
vs Pittsburgh

We still have some building to do before I think we are capable of talking Superbowl contender but were clearly a better team than I expected us to be but the sky's the limit so dream away!

That Pittsburgh game looks a whole lot more winnable now than it did at the beginning of the year. The Steelers seem to be very weak on the road. Trounced in Baltimore, the Colts of all teams gave them all they could handle in Indianapolis and they squeaked out with a 23-20 win, lost again today in Houston and Foster gashed their rushing defense.

Pittsburgh in San Francisco, if they don't get it together by then, which they might not do because the talking heads are saying the team is beginning to show it's age... and if the 49ers running game gets rolling. 49ers could win it. They should definitely be in the game considering what the Manning-less Colts did to them.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this board is far less active after a win. :-)

finding positives is harder than dishing out negatives.

Frankly, I don't know what the fuck this team is doing. Every game like today's makes it that much harder to draft Luck!

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Crabtree did not drop 3 passes. The long one he didnt catch I dont consider a drop that wouldve been a nice catch. Crabs pushed off on it anyways (which didnt get called). I saw one drop on a potential 3 yrd gain

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking back at the last couple of seasons I see some positive developments for this year and years going forward.

We've seen games like the Dallas one before in the last couple of years (Saints and Falcons last year) and it always felt like we followed them with a lose...sometimes a bad one (31-10 to the Chiefs last year). This year we follow a heartbreaker to the Cowboys with a tough win on the road on the East coast.

Another encouraging development is this game. We beat a good team on the road (staying in Youngstown was a genious). It really looked like this game was going to be another "here we go again game" blowout like the Chiefs last year and the Falcons the year before that, but it wasn't. We fought back and had took it to the other team in the 2nd half.

We're not a finished product yet, not by a long shot. If we lose next week at home that will be disappointing, but if we win I think it will be another sign that these aren't the same 49ers we've seen for almost a decade.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking back at the last couple of seasons I see some positive developments for this year and years going forward.

We've seen games like the Dallas one before in the last couple of years (Saints and Falcons last year) and it always felt like we followed them with a lose...sometimes a bad one (31-10 to the Chiefs last year). This year we follow a heartbreaker to the Cowboys with a tough win on the road on the East coast.

Another encouraging development is this game. We beat a good team on the road (staying in Youngstown was a genius). It really looked like this game was going to be another "here we go again game" blowout like the Chiefs last year and the Falcons the year before that, but it wasn't. We fought back and had took it to the other team in the 2nd half.

We're not a finished product yet, not by a long shot. If we lose next week at home that will be disappointing, but if we win I think it will be another sign that these aren't the same 49ers we've seen for almost a decade.

Well said.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a difference i see this season is the team isn't as uptight. there's a lot of penalties, etc, but the whole team seems to have more composure. when sing was fired last year the team seemed more loose in that last game.

maybe the team was too intimidated after sing dropped his pants...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

@Detroit
@Baltimore
vs Pittsburgh

whoa, one game at a time. its good to win and do enjoy the week, but lets not get ahead of ourselves?

problem is we're missing quality at a few key spots (QB, LT, pass rush, CB). yeah i know these guys aren't falling down flat, but to sustain this winning feeling, you need more quality at these spots.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith threw maybe two incomplete passes in the second half. Today, they won because of him, not despite him.

I wasn't knocking Smith in any way. Just said there were a few throws that were behind receivers taking away any chance at a run after the catch.