• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

comments about the game

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just some quick comments here, feel free to add your own!

-Aldon Smith played pretty good. Seemed to be getting good pressure and could have had 1 or 2 more sacks.

-Bowman is really, really good. I was kind of kidding when i said we should extend him in a past thread because he has a few yrs left, but If it would be possible, we should do it. His value is going to sky rocket.

-a davis got owned all day.

- alex smith not looking like alex smith. wheres the what the fuck plays? and made some nice improvised plays. had a few bad throws early which is usual for him but his receivers actually helped him out today.

-nice play calling. i like the shots down the field and some of the quick plays. we did not seem as near as predictable.

-crabtree: some nice catches for him. few passes were thrown high and he was able to snag them in

- run game finnally looks good but eagles really, really suck against the run so cant get too excited here.

- kendall hunter is a weapon we desperatly need on this offense. we need someone to make a player and be explosive. despite gores nice day, he just isnt explosive anymore.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just some quick comments here, feel free to add your own!

-Aldon Smith played pretty good. Seemed to be getting good pressure and could have had 1 or 2 more sacks.

-Bowman is really, really good. I was kind of kidding when i said we should extend him in a past thread because he has a few yrs left, but If it would be possible, we should do it. His value is going to sky rocket.

-a davis got owned all day.

- alex smith not looking like alex smith. wheres the what the fuck plays? and made some nice improvised plays. had a few bad throws early which is usual for him but his receivers actually helped him out today.

-nice play calling. i like the shots down the field and some of the quick plays. we did not seem as near as predictable.

-crabtree: some nice catches for him. few passes were thrown high and he was able to snag them in

- run game finnally looks good but eagles really, really suck against the run so cant get too excited here.

- kendall hunter is a weapon we desperatly need on this offense. we need someone to make a player and be explosive. despite gores nice day, he just isnt explosive anymore.

Smith did lose a fumble on a blitz by Babin and fumbled a snap... Other than that, he was able to play with in the design of the offense

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Smith playing the role of Alexander Smith when it mattered. I honestly did not think that comeback was possible. I knew the defense was capable of holding the Eagles to 23, but the offense looked anemic in the 2nd quarter and the passing game has been ultra conservative all season long.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Smith did lose a fumble on a blitz by Babin and fumbled a snap... Other than that, he was able to play with in the design of the offense

thats right, i did miss that play(blitz fumble) because my link that i was watching got shut down so not sure how bad it was.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith has played extremely well at times when playing from behind.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a shitty snap on his second fumble, can't fault him on that. I counted three drops by Crabs today. It's gonna be real nice when Edwards comes back.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith looked pretty good. Threw behind a few receivers. The fumbled snap he may not have been ready for. He was saying something to the center between plays so I thought maybe he snapped it early?? My mane comment is that the team found a way to win. This has been something they couldn't do the last couple years. We found ways to lose close games. And vs Dallas we did that again, and when they started to drive today under 3 minutes... I was thinking, "Here we go again. Another comeback to fall short." But Smith made a great play and we found a way to win. I'm really happy about today's game.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith looked really, really good. Showed an excellent inside move on several occasions. Athleticism can't be questioned, but I'd like to see him tackle better.

Anthony Davis looked horrible all day. Babin abused him every single snap it seemed like.

There weren't a lot of mental lapses from the interior OL today.

I want to see more of Reggie Smith in the secondary. He got beat a few times, but he's simply our best playmaker out there, IMO.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Gore looked good. I get that it was the Eagles...but Rumors of Gore's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was a shitty snap on his second fumble, can't fault him on that. I counted three drops by Crabs today. It's gonna be real nice when Edwards comes back.

really 3 drops? i thought one he couldve mabye caught, but not the greatest pass. dont remember the others??

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

He'll lead the league in that category - book it!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess one drop would be that PA rollout where Crabtree was a half a step infront of his guy, lots of contact but Crabtree missed the ball, definitely catchable i belieed(thought i saw him made a gesture that "i should've gotten that one"

Clyde, I think Reggie is our best hands out there....

BTW, anyone, was Whitner out? think so.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree had a really good game today I thought, he dropped a few, not sure of the exact number but it was more than once. That double move to beat Asomugha was pretty. He even shrugged off the hits after the catch.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like Goldson considerably more than Reggie Smith.

Whitner was out. Madieu Williams started at SS.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Goldson considerably more than Reggie Smith.

Whitner was out. Madieu Williams started at SS.

I love our cover 2 scheme... other than a gamble for an INT, we haven't been beaten as much as before....

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking awesome.

I feel like a fucking king right now.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the long pass hit both his hands and he should have caught it. Another one was a shorty that would have been a two or three yard game, happened early in the game. The third was near the sideline I think.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OT: Brady just passed Montana for all time TD's - I think this guy, Brady just might be pretty good