• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

commanders off season thread 2023

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course, RR made the call im saying I disagreed with it. We would know alot more about Howell if he played more. I dont buy the was not ready crap. Just my opinion.
of course, RR made the call im saying I disagreed with it. We would know alot more about Howell if he played more. I dont buy the was not ready crap. Just my opinion.
Before I respond to your post let me ask this question:

Yes or no... Howell should have started game one and continued to be the starter for the season.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I respond to your post let me ask this question:

Yes or no... Howell should have started game one and continued to be the starter for the season.

no. lol. why would they trade for Wentz?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing something just to do something is foolish , it was an act of desperation, and I might add manufactured desperation

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing something just to do something is foolish , it was an act of desperation, and I might add manufactured desperation

Of course, it was desperation but why were we so desperate? Answer=TH

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer was falco wasn’t flashy enough a name . It was classic Snyder

and I said manufactured desperation

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop blaming TH for everything wrong with this team Dean.

TH was ALWAYS the back up. Nothing more and nothing less.

The team needed a starter...BUT went about it the entirely wrong way and targeted the wrong guy and you know it.

You are still upset that wentz was a bust because you ran your mouth about it all year.

You literally have it out for TH for no reason.

TH did everything asked of him and is a .500 starter for this team. For 9 months you preached about Wentz and how he would get the team to 11 wins. Wentz was 2-5. Sty even posted former posts about this. How embarrassing.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer was falco wasn’t flashy enough a name . It was classic Snyder

and I said manufactured desperation

sure, has wasn't flashy but he wasn't good either. He had more than ample time to prove himself as a starting NFL qb but failed.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop blaming TH for everything wrong with this team Dean.

TH was ALWAYS the back up. Nothing more and nothing less.

The team needed a starter...BUT went about it the entirely wrong way and targeted the wrong guy and you know it.

You are still upset that wentz was a bust because you ran your mouth about it all year.

You literally have it out for TH for no reason.

TH did everything asked of him and is a .500 starter for this team. For 9 months you preached about Wentz and how he would get the team to 11 wins. Wentz was 2-5. Sty even posted former posts about this. How embarrassing.

With good QB play this team was a 11-win team. We didn't get good QB play that is why we failed no matter who the QB was. Of course, i had high hopes for CW at the beginning of the season b/c I KNEW TH was not the answer. I would have been on board with anybody not named TH that they brought in here. They picked CW so I supported it. We are not the worst team in the league like you say we are. We are a QB away from being a playoff team.

Plenty teams sign or trade for veteran Qb's as starters. Not everyone Stikes gold in the draft.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, has wasn't flashy but he wasn't good either. He had more than ample time to prove himself as a starting NFL qb but failed.
He was .500 as a starting qb Dean.
Name another commanders or redskins qb on recent history to be .500 with this team outside of Alex Smith?

When called to start, he did his job and kept the team competitive. He is an elite backup in this league and you simply continue to bash him.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington and its fanbase are desperate for any signs of life coming from this organization. It is a horrible position to find oneself in and as such ANYTHING that seems better than what has previously been done can be sold to a great number of these folks.

The absolute best way to explain and answer your question is as follows...

In the absence of genuine leadership, people will listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership, they want positive results. They're so hungry for it that they'll crawl through hell and the depths of despair toward a mirage, (Wentz/ Rivera) and when they discover there's nothing there, they'll swallow and defend the consumption of horse shit. After years of mediocrity and frustration, people aren't selling and consuming horse shit because they're hungry. They do so because they don't know the difference!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With good QB play this team was a 11-win team. We didn't get good QB play that is why we failed no matter who the QB was. Of course, i had high hopes for CW at the beginning of the season b/c I KNEW TH was not the answer. I would have been on board with anybody not named TH that they brought in here. They picked CW so I supported it. We are not the worst team in the league like you say we are. We are a QB away from being a playoff team.

Plenty teams sign or trade for veteran Qb's as starters. Not everyone Stikes gold in the draft.
Nope, we were not a solid qb away from getting 11 wins. You are back to defending your absurd predictions. With turner running the offense, we weren't going to make the playoffs. You were the one who said that all turner needed was a strong arm qb. As usual, you were wrong.

Why on earth would you have high hopes for Wentz? He sux and we told you that. You chose to be naive on the matter, not me. Multiple posters provided ample evidence but you chose homerism.

I never said we were the worst team in the league. I said we would win 7 or 8 games and was right. Look it up or I can find it.
Don't get mad at me for knowing more about this team than you. Stop making up things as well. I never said we were the worst team. What I did do was prove you wrong on neitherly every 2022 prediction you made about the commanders.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well again I have said he is a BU Qb so your point is ?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well again I have said he is a BU Qb so your point is ?
Any team in the league would love to have a .500 career starter with the moxie and guts of TH as their backup.....except Dean.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might have some really good talent but the elephant in the room is we have poor ownership and instability and a constant stream of drama . Our coaching is pedestrian ( in game ) and strategically.
also the med staff is subpar
that alone costs 5-6 wins a year for

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was .500 as a starting qb Dean.
Name another commanders or redskins qb on recent history to be .500 with this team outside of Alex Smith?

When called to start, he did his job and kept the team competitive. He is an elite backup in this league and you simply continue to bash him.

lol elite. Go back to his games when the defense and run game dominated. Look inside that .500 record

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, we were not a solid qb away from getting 11 wins. You are back to defending your absurd predictions. With turner running the offense, we weren't going to make the playoffs. You were the one who said that all turner needed was a strong arm qb. As usual, you were wrong.

Why on earth would you have high hopes for Wentz? He sux and we told you that. You chose to be naive on the matter, not me. Multiple posters provided ample evidence but you chose homerism.

I never said we were the worst team in the league. I said we would win 7 or 8 games and was right. Look it up or I can find it.
Don't get mad at me for knowing more about this team than you. Stop making up things as well. I never said we were the worst team. What I did do was prove you wrong on neitherly every 2022 prediction you made about the commanders.

8 wins with bad qb play. A good QB would get another 3. Yes you did say we were the worst. I called you out on it Mutiple times. go search it. Of course, the oline was bad no one is denying that.