• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's agree to dismiss the AP, there are still Forbes, Military Times, PublicFigure, and Reuters. What say you to these well-known mainstream right-wing and/or right-leaning news sources?
rueters , left wing , military times left wing govt propaganda public figure dont know about other then the reporter ws left wing same as forbes

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i blame mitch as well he is a rino he offered troops up , they turned him down . none were actually ordered to go there because those 2 leaders didnt want it
I'll need a ruling on this one...Judges???...{buzzer sounds} Ooooh, I'm sorry you've missed it! We were looking for consistency!!
RINO when you don't like what he's doing and demi-god of republican virtue when he does things that you like! Thanks for playing and we hope that you've enjoyed visiting with us here on Truth or Consequences. You didn't win any prizes but we have some lovely parting gifts for you to enjoy!:pound:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rueters , left wing , military times left wing govt propaganda public figure dont know about other then the reporter ws left wing same as forbes
Nonsense, you're making that up!!

In general, Military Times serves as a portal for news stories published in Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps Times. Editorially, they are balanced with primarily centrist views, that slightly lean left on the issues of gender and lean right in their support of military strength.

Reuters in Its opinion and commentary footprint is generally centrist.

Forbes, It’s a business magazine with a pro-corporate generally free trade market oriented policy. Much of what constitutes “Right Wing” today is anti-Free trade and mostly emphasizes Social Right-Wing issues that Forbes wouldn’t have a position on.

PublicFigure... Hell, check it out for yourself.

Home - PublicFigure

https://publicfigure.comhttps://www.bing.com/search?q=Publi...57j0l7.8466j0j1&pglt=427&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll need a ruling on this one...Judges???...{buzzer sounds} Ooooh, I'm sorry you've missed it! We were looking for consistency!!
RINO when you don't like what he's doing and demi-god of republican virtue when he does things that you like! Thanks for playing and we hope that you've enjoyed visiting with us here on Truth or Consequences. You didn't win any prizes but we have some lovely parting gifts for you to enjoy!:pound:
No , when they fail to uphold conservative principles

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An insurrection with out meaningful arms ,never has happened

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My god the terror

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The horror

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy he is fearsome , if our govt is that fragile that this was even a threat is laughable

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone who was a part of CHAZ, that violently overtook and occupied multiple blocks in Seattle for weeks... served any prison time at all?

I wonder what that’s called ? They declared themselves independent

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this possible for the last week or so the left has been screaming that 20 million people with AR-15s cannot stop the federal government.

Now y’all are saying that a few hundred mostly unarmed boomers almost did?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this possible for the last week or so the left has been screaming that 20 million people with AR-15s cannot stop the federal government.

Now y’all are saying that a few hundred mostly unarmed boomers almost did?
Geez, dude leave out the most important part of the insurrection much?
BTW; who's "ya'll" in your response?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are just so slow arent you , believe the FBI when it suits you but blow them off when it doesnt . go to the sight its right there i dont trust the FBI leadership to do their jobs . i trust the agents who work the streets . i trust the doj stats and the fbi statistics .

even if i posted it you would still deny it so go look at it yourself

i dont know what the candidate did , except he didnt have enough signatures to be a real candidate in MI

No, skinsdad……no.

You dont get to use the EXACT rationale that I gave about what you always do against me. Sorry.

YOU and many many other republicans try to use other people’s rationales against them all the time.

YOU are the one who is selective and hypocritical about SITES (not “sights”) you deem to be legitimate.

YOU people coined the phrase “fake news,” because of your inability to come to terms with reality, going so far as to invent a fantasyland of bullshit complete with your own theories that dont match reality, talking heads who try to out do themselves by vomiting ever-more-detached theories, and a dangerous amount of psychosis deeply rootred in a lack of empathy and ability to self reflect.

Its a sad scary world dominated by fear, jealousy, and loathing where you people live in, with boogeymen lurking around every corner:

Aaaahhhhh!!!! Trannies!!!!!!
Waaaaahhhhhh!!!! Immigrants! Pouring over the southern border!!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!! The gubbment is comin for muh guns!!!!!!!!
Noooooooo!!!! They’re making me more accepting of other people!!!!!!!!!!
Stay back, Gays!!!!!
What about White people’s rights?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

Wwwwwaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense, you're making that up!!

In general, Military Times serves as a portal for news stories published in Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps Times. Editorially, they are balanced with primarily centrist views, that slightly lean left on the issues of gender and lean right in their support of military strength.

Reuters in Its opinion and commentary footprint is generally centrist.

Forbes, It’s a business magazine with a pro-corporate generally free trade market oriented policy. Much of what constitutes “Right Wing” today is anti-Free trade and mostly emphasizes Social Right-Wing issues that Forbes wouldn’t have a position on.

PublicFigure... Hell, check it out for yourself.

Home - PublicFigure

https://publicfigure.comPublicFigure newsoutlet - Search
slightly lean left?! your ass is sucking buttermilk! I was a subscriber or army times until 2010 when that shit went so hard left it had a blinker on it.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slightly lean left?! your ass is sucking buttermilk! I was a subscriber or army times until 2010 when that shit went so hard left it had a blinker on it.
...and your ass is sucking right-wing dick!! Perhaps you're the problem or at least the problem here. You're welcome to come in make your point and participate. Just be careful who you fuck with...I'm not the one! We're even now, Be respectful!

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.