• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was wondering why putin would invade ukraine after his supposed stooge was out of office ? i wondered why he took crimea while obama /biden were in office ? the link between the 2 ? dementia joe

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly what law did he break ? its not against any law whether joking or not to ask them to do anything . it is against the law to pass off fake information to get the fbi to spy on an opponents campaign
Federal campaign finance law prohibits any person from soliciting campaign contributions, defined as anything of value to be given to influence an election, from a foreign national, including a foreign government.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont believe they did
They did or didn't do what?

And far as Obama goes. You say his admin spied on Trump's campaign and I said he/they didn't. The truth is, I have no idea whatsoever if he/they did or not. I wouldn't put it past him though. He drone bombed the fuck outta Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia in secret wars. Using more drones than any president in history till Trump surpassed him keeping those same wars going. Not many of these mothafuckers, regsardless if they have a D or R in front of their name can be trusted.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Russians hacked them in 2015 and in 2016
Trump made his statement in July of 2016
Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
No direct link with Trump’s remark was alleged in Mueller’s indictment.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real... If January 6 had been an actual insurrection, Trump would be dictator right now

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real... If January 6 had been an actual insurrection, Trump would be dictator right now
Insurrections aren't always successful but are generally indicators of more to come when they fail. Now there are varying degrees of failure and this one, much like others didn't achieve the ultimate goal in large part because the military still supports the constitution, but there were gains made, and they are the indicators of more to come that I spoke about.

To be sure, the J-6 insurrectionists succeeded in a number of things. First, they breached the defenses of the Capitol building and put the lives of legislators and staff at risk. Second, they created scenes of chaos that will stain the United States’ reputation for the rest of history. Finally, they've gained allies in the news media that support their disdain for constitutional government and rule of law. This last bit is highly important in such takeovers because taking control of the media is ALWAYS the first move of despots. Having a media outlet as influential as the one that I speak of already under control will make the fall of this country much more easily attainable.

As much as Trump becoming dictator, he had the easiest job on that day and failed. His inaction was another act of treason if you consider the oath that he took entering the office and his non-response to an attack on another branch of this government.

So, if we're going to be real, let's call an actual insurrection... an actual insurrection, even when they fail to achieve the ultimate goal!

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insurrections aren't always successful but are generally indicators of more to come when they fail. Now there are varying degrees of failure and this one, much like others didn't achieve the ultimate goal in large part because the military still supports the constitution, but there were gains made, and they are the indicators of more to come that I spoke about.

To be sure, the J-6 insurrectionists succeeded in a number of things. First, they breached the defenses of the Capitol building and put the lives of legislators and staff at risk. Second, they created scenes of chaos that will stain the United States’ reputation for the rest of history. Finally, they've gained allies in the news media that support their disdain for constitutional government and rule of law. This last bit is highly important in such takeovers because taking control of the media is ALWAYS the first move of despots. Having a media outlet as influential as the one that I speak of already under control will make the fall of this country much more easily attainable.

As much as Trump becoming dictator, he had the easiest job on that day and failed. His inaction was another act of treason if you consider the oath that he took entering the office and his non-response to an attack on another branch of this government.

So, if we're going to be real, let's call an actual insurrection... an actual insurrection, even when they fail to achieve the ultimate goal!
they breached or were they let in ? combination of both

what chaos ? biden was elected by congress and the electoral college despite huge concerns in arizona , wisconsin and ga , and lesser ones in MI . he took office and he is governing

in 2016 we spent years with made up russian collusion since debunked and cries from the left about stolen elections and yet when the right feels the same thing its dismissed

disdain for the constitution ? like say attempting to kill a scotus justice or attacking and setting fire to a federal court house

the federal govt is set up with 3 co equal branches of govt , executive , legislative and judiciary and an attack on anyone of them is disdain for our govt but we give a pass on federal court houses if the right narrative is in play

trump offered assistance and pelosi refused it

and exactly what kind of chaos do BLM cause ? killing 5 cops in dallas ? random cops throughouT the US ? how about Chaz ? how about the billions of dollars in damage to businesses and innocent peoples livelyhoods ?

i understand anger but to say doing that is justified is BS , i understand anger at the capitol but doing that was BS but as usual our govt leaders failed us particularly the speaker of the house and the senate majority leader who could have stopped it days in advance but didnt . i suspect they wanted it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald Trump had to be taken to the WH bunker during the BLM Antifa violent riots around the WH. Dozens of secret service and cops were injured.

All washed away as a legitimate grievance. No mention of insurrection or coups by media or democrats.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drumpf cowardly hid in his basement after inciting violence throughout his campaign and presidency.

Perhaps if cops stop arresting, shooting, and killing black folk at disproportionately large numbers, you would have a point.

They do and you dont.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drumpf cowardly hid in his basement after inciting violence throughout his campaign and presidency.

Perhaps if cops stop arresting, shooting, and killing black folk at disproportionately large numbers, you would have a point.

They do and you dont.
Except statistically you are wrong about cops shooting and killing black people and I can’t help but seeing speech after speech he did and still does drawing huge crowds . I went to one in Grand Rapids and it drew 50,000 . So much for hiding .

He incited. No more violence then Bernie Sanders , Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Shumer did

2020 BLM Riots:

$2 billion in damages.

140 U.S. cities.

2,000 police officers injured.

25 Americans killed.

0 prime-time Congressional hearings.

Jan 6. 1 unarmed protester killed by the capitol police

Now I could circle back to why he was in a bunker because the WH was under threat from rioters , rioters who advocated removing him by force